• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukcing deadly this virus …. Unless your a leader of a country obviously then it’s clearly fukc all …….  

and the reason is they make billions every year not too find a cure

Mate, if it’s DNA you are worried about look at the population of your capital city !........European genetics is under attack and has been for 60+ years  Yes your government is wiping you out bu

Posted Images

What’s missing from this debate is the phrase :

”I have a suspicion that........”

Everything is presented like a fact and anyone who don’t agree with that fact is a bit thick........like Gnasher said, it’s bricklayers and roofers who are suddenly top scientists and have access to the very highest levels of government intelligence.

Fact is lads, nobody knows......nobody !

Least of all a south London oik or a Bricky feom Brum !........we all just do the best we can.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Everything is presented like a fact and anyone who don’t agree with that fact is a bit thick........like Gnasher said, it’s bricklayers and roofers who are suddenly top scientists and have access to the very highest levels of government intelligence.

Least of all a south London oik or a Bricky feom Brum !........we all just do the best we can.

You can't do that! You need to give black and white answers, otherwise you're speaking like a politician. LOL. The truth is statistical and indeffinite and requires effort to understand. Everyone wants to get to the answer without doing the hard yards.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, WILF said:

Maybe I'm guilty of that wilf,but that doesn't mean we can't have an opinion on it,that's all mine is cause I'm not qualified obviously.i dive deep into things that I'm interested in an have an major impact on me an my children. There giving us reason too delve into it,an if we sit back we'll be f****d,as well you know.

There looking to give kids this 'vaccine' now an I think it's a joke,considering the average death is in there 80s. The reason I'm so vocal an dig deep into it because I don't trust these organizations or gov one fecking bit,an they giving us plenty of reasons to over the years,that's why I dig deep to find out other info that's not in the mainstream,so all this not qualified caper is stupid. 

We don't need to be qualified to understand were being lied too,so il keep giving my unqualified opinion.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

The fact they all agree that vaccination is the solution is no more suspicious than the fact they all agree that farming land and breathing the air feeds their citizens.

The solution being mass vaccination that's been untested unlike other vaccines. I was under the impression that a vaccine fast tracked , in less than year is obviously questionable regards safety and effectiveness?

3 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

The solution being mass vaccination that's been untested unlike other vaccines. I was under the impression that a vaccine fast tracked , in less than year is obviously questionable regards safety and effectiveness?

I have a suspicion? the people are guinea pigs,it's clinical trial date ends in 2023.

Edited by Francie
51 minutes ago, WILF said:

Everything is presented like a fact

The mainstream narrative is presented like fact that's for sure and when that doesn't add up (which is nearly always the case as it is TV with endless interest groups funding and backing the way news is presented) then the average questioning civilian is right in wanting to know more. 

You do what you can that's for sure but if merely calling out corruption and highlighting the project fear operation is deemed to be too extreme, then I'm an extremist then and happy to be labeled as such. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Of course the solution is mass vaccination, you dont end a pandemic by vaccinating half a dozen people... still your claim that it's globally coordinated is unfounded. 

So three phases of trials involving tens of thousands of test subjects for each vaccine candidate isn't classed as 'testing'? Many are uncertified, none are untested.

6 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I could be wrong on this,it was something I read,Doc Dolores Cahill said she's been working with gene therapy the last twenty years an that more than half of the animals died after receiving RNA vaccines,that's why they wee never approved for humans. Il go an check that again to be sure.

5 minutes ago, Francie said:

I have a suspicion? the people are guinea pigs,it's clinical trial date ends in 2023.

Do you have a source for that!lol

Yes, pretty worrying. Glad I can sit back comfortably and watch the results come in. I hope though that it will not be a tragedy to go down in history, but it's looking rather concerning to say the least.

17 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Do you have a source for that!lol

Yes, pretty worrying. Glad I can sit back comfortably and watch the results come in. I hope though that it will not be a tragedy to go down in history, but it's looking rather concerning to say the least.

Yes lol it's on the gov website,but apparently it's standard procedure.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Of course the solution is mass vaccination, you dont end a pandemic by vaccinating half a dozen people... still your claim that it's globally coordinated is unfounded. 

So three phases of trials involving tens of thousands of test subjects for each vaccine candidate isn't classed as 'testing'? Many are uncertified, none are untested.

So testing 10,000 people which half were given a placebo out of a population of over 70 million  is classed as good enough for you..I have also posted up Dolores Cahill a top doctor in this exact field and worked exactly with this type of stuff UNTIL she spoke out against the establishment.. but that ain't good enough you'd rather listen to fauci or witty..I've always said book smart people are the most stupid...

3 minutes ago, stop.end said:

So testing 10,000 people which half were given a placebo out of a population of over 70 million  is classed as good enough for you..I have also posted up Dolores Cahill a top doctor in this exact field and worked exactly with this type of stuff UNTIL she spoke out against the establishment.. but that ain't good enough you'd rather listen to fauci or witty..I've always said book smart people are the most stupid...

A third would typically be given placebo out of 20-30k actually. And yes that is good enough, it’s exactly what is done with all other vaccines and drugs that gain certification after trials. 

You folk keep insisting I’m listening to faucci, LOL. I honestly wouldnt know what he sounds like. The only time I see what he’s saying is when I fact check the claims made that involve him which usually involves reading rather than listening.

41 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

So why are vaccinations being encouraged on age groups that are not at risk? Ie children, young adults etc? 

Average age of death is over eighty years old.... answer..... vaccinate the planet!?

3 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

So why are vaccinations being encouraged on age groups that are not at risk? Ie children, young adults etc? 

Average age of death is over eighty years old.... answer..... vaccinate the planet!?

There’s on ongoing theme here where those of you who refuse vaccination also refuse to acknowledge that immunity helps stop transmission to others who might not have responded so well to vaccination. I think children as individuals are less of a concern than older demographics but you can’t ignore that they are a factor in the epidemiology. The ethical argument has two legitimate sides. 

Again, there’s been very little globally coordinated vaccination effort. In fact it’s been an indictment of global cooperation. It’s been every nation for themselves which is why there is such a disparity between national vaccination rates. Your implication that it’s otherwise doesn’t hold up to a scrutiny. Yes everyone is pursuing vaccination, just like everyone is pursuing military programs or other infrastructure programs. Because it’s a scientifically proven concept!

• Like 1