This Fukking Weather!!!

[Rant] Alright, Someone has to say it. I will: Will It Never Fukking End?!? Where the Fukk is this " Global Warming "???

How Dare You try to bullshit me that the land's about to become a scorched and arid desert when it's hammering down out there. It's Been pissing with rain since I can remember. And it's now Forecast to Piss With Fukking Rain for the entire week ahead!!!

It's the middle of fukking MAY FFS!!! Urgh!!! [/Rant]

But, seriously; WTF?!

• Haha 2

It’s been terrible, temperature has been very low and there’s no growth in the grass which is starting to become a worry.

Silage season is round the corner and there’s not a blade of grass to cut for it at the moment. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Hey Brother Ken,...take a quick peek on YouTube at the Hoof GP ...I know you will enjoy it..

I stumbled on this guy by accident,...ye know what,...I think I am becoming addicted..?

Edited by OldPhil
29 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

[Rant] Alright, Someone has to say it. I will: Will It Never Fukking End?!? Where the Fukk is this " Global Warming "???

How Dare You try to bullshit me that the land's about to become a scorched and arid desert when it's hammering down out there. It's Been pissing with rain since I can remember. And it's now Forecast to Piss With Fukking Rain for the entire week ahead!!!

It's the middle of fukking MAY FFS!!! Urgh!!! [/Rant]

But, seriously; WTF?!

When people stated asking the same question as you, the term "global warming" was quietly dropped and replaced by "climate change". Thing is, there's allways been "climate change", it's a natural phenomena. Has it been made more extreme by humans ? Possibly, but a lot are unconvinced.

Cheers.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s been terrible, temperature has been very low and there’s no growth in the grass which is starting to become a worry.

Yep! That too! I spent an all time record on heating, this 'winter'. Had to give up in the end. Just man the fukk up and start wearing outdoor, winter gear in here! :icon_eek: The fukking thermometer's rubbing its hands with cold!

And, as you say; Nothing's Growing! We've had Morning Frosts, at least till I last heard, about a week ago! I mean; This isn't just cold fukk having a moan. This is Fukking Serious!

If this shit nonchalantly segues into 'autumn' fukking the hay and silage? What will you ~ and thousands like you ~ feed your stock, come 'winter'. A Cash bolt? Seriously scary shit!

42 minutes ago, WILF said:

Silage season is round the corner and there’s not a blade of grass to cut for it at the moment. 

They been flat out at the grass round me. It stopped growing so might aswell cut it 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, WILF said:

First cut as been happening up here , 2 weeks ago I seen the first field rowed up ready for lifting 

2 hours ago, Chid said:

First cut as been happening up here , 2 weeks ago I seen the first field rowed up ready for lifting 

As Cromwell said, go to hell or to Connacht ! Lol ? 

Poor quality ground here to start with mate.

Got sunburn all down my back today laying flags in the garden. 

It's now finished hail stoning, it's now thunder and lightning. 

Just lit the logburner. 

Madness this weather 

• Like 2

was due to climb the highest mountain in Ireland yesterday ,postponed due to the forecast, so next week we hope to try again ,its the unpredictability of it is the thing ,you leave for a walk in sunshine and ten minutes later its like November ffs...

• Haha 1

Been dragging my electrical equipment in and back out all day whilst trying to get some work done in the garden,  bit of a pain but still had a productive day regardless.

It seems as if the season are always a month late nowadays,  instead of April showers it's now May showers. 

It's the UK  ,nothing new lol

49 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

was due to climb the highest mountain in Ireland yesterday ,postponed due to the forecast, so next week we hope to try again ,its the unpredictability of it is the thing ,you leave for a walk in sunshine and ten minutes later its like November ffs...

The weather hasnt been much better up here, biting cold of late, keeping the trout down deep fs, bit milder today but no doubt the pish is on the way