• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think its only a matter of time until hardball needs to come into play re Europe. They seem to still be under the illusion that they can dictate to the UK.

Posted Images

It's already blowing over.

Hugo Lehuby, a representative for the Normandy regional fishing committee which helped organise Thursday's protest, said the French flotilla would not seek to impede access to Jersey ports, or stop local fishing vessels from operating.

"The objective is to express our unhappiness about the restrictive measures that were imposed," Lehuby told Reuters by telephone, adding that he expected the flotilla to return to their home ports by the end of Thursday.

"This is not a blockade," he said. "It's not our objective to smash stuff up."

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

It's already blowing over.

“It’s not our objective to smash stuff up”........no, I bet it ain’t with 10,000 tons of state of the art warships and enough fire power to rinse Calais watching your behaviour ! Lol ? 

• Like 1

I’d like to think there were coach parties of men in vests making their way to Dover this weekend and standing on the cliffs making “wanker” signs at France while shouting “let’s have it” lol ? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

“It’s not our objective to smash stuff up”........no, I bet it ain’t with 10,000 tons of state of the art warships and enough fire power to rinse Calais watching your behaviour ! Lol ? 

I reckon they were all brave as f**k until they saw what Macron sent to back them up "ah la laaa, vi are ze briteesh sheeps zo much bigerrr!"

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I reckon they were all brave as f**k until they saw what Macron sent to back them up "ah la laaa, vi are ze briteesh sheeps zo much bigerrr!"

Here’s a thing mate, do you think the thing Johnson does well is know his audience ? 
He knows all the chattering classes loath him but he don’t play to them, he plays to the base instinct of the British people ? 
He knows we love all this type of thing, he knows we love to cause aggro......he knows us.

What do you reckon ?

2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Everyone going to vote today carrying a union flag and voting conservative..?

And that’s about the strength of it mate......how easily distracted we are huh ? 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Everyone going to vote today carrying a union flag and voting conservative..?

I will be voting for the Rotherham Democratic party formed out of candidates from other party's who have my towns interests at heart unlike labour who has been part and parcel in making it an embarrassment to say i live there.

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, WILF said:

That'll be exactly what happened  :yes:

The c**ts were a lot braver when they were ramming smaller British fishing boats and chucking rocks and fireworks.

We've just seen typical French tactics executed perfectly  :laugh:

19 minutes ago, WILF said:

Here’s a thing mate, do you think the thing Johnson does well is know his audience ? 
He knows all the chattering classes loath him but he don’t play to them, he plays to the base instinct of the British people ? 
He knows we love all this type of thing, he knows we love to cause aggro......he knows us.

What do you reckon ?

I think Johnson walks a fine line. He knows that the Englishman on the street wants Brexit, St Georges day etc basically to feel patriotic again after years of all that 'other' way of thinking that just so happens to be what the EU are all about. And he's giving a bit of that 'feeling' more than anyone that has come before him in recent history.

But at the same time he knows he can't just go to war with the PC globalist woke mob. They're significantly embedded throughout the establishment and we only have to look at Trump for where that gets you.

He's not an appeaser, as you say he does seem to focus on a core who might be best described as the 'patriotic centre right', or simply 'normal people', lol. But he doesn't declare war on the left either, which I think might be the real strength.

Look at the hate that Farage gets in comparison. The man is really despised by the left whereas I feel that Boris is just seen as an idiot by them. He doesn't provoke the same level of emotion and therefore action/opposition.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, WILF said:

Still as I say all good fun and something we British love if we are honest.

I have always believed that us British are all thugs at heart, we have been fighting every c**t forever, it’s just naturally us.

Imho every single true born British man is only ever 2 schools, a couple of university’s and some life circumstance away from bottling geezers in a local boozer somewhere ! Lol ? 

To true seen chaps who wouldn’t say boo to a goose up and knock some blokes out when being pushed enough ?

4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I think Johnson walks a fine line. He knows that the Englishman on the street wants Brexit, St Georges day etc basically to feel patriotic again after years of all that 'other' way of thinking that just so happens to be what the EU are all about. And he's giving a bit of that 'feeling' more than anyone that has come before him in recent history.

But at the same time he knows he can't just go to war with the PC globalist woke mob. They're significantly embedded throughout the establishment and we only have to look at Trump for where that gets you.

He's not an appeaser, as you say he does seem to focus on a core who might be best described as the 'patriotic centre right', or simply 'normal people', lol. But he doesn't declare war on the left either, which I think might be the real strength.

Look at the hate that Farage gets in comparison. The man is really despised by the left whereas I feel that Boris is just seen as an idiot by them. He doesn't provoke the same level of emotion and therefore action/opposition.

I’m still trying to work out if all that “jovial buffoon” stuff is a very clever act ? 
I wonder if he is a much more canny operator than he seems ?......I’d say Cummings is no fool, the man looks lethal politically speaking.

I’d say the loss of Cummings is a loss to Britain, I think that bloke really had his finger on the pulse ?

14 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Ave some butt! ?

The last time such a huge fleet of coracle's was deployed from Wales was during WW2. when 15 left Swansea on route to Japan..I'm quite proud that Wales has shown it's Maritime might in troubled times mate...

Apparently they have all had 3 large bowls of cawl. To build up energy levels to battle against suspected strong head winds when they come around lands end in a V formation.on route to jersey..

• Haha 3