Hill walk this morning.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k off!!!  You Jobsworth cnut?

Wee wander up a local hill this morning with the pup and the auld terrier. Pup found a couple of nice wee sets and must have put up half a dozen grouse as well, got a decent nose on her anyways.. my s

Must be in Australia for a couple of them 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Kalibrgun said:

All hill keepers are bothered about is tick ridden grouse the horrible things and shooting raptors they need to practice what they preach and stop pretending to be higher and mightier 

And there it is? a very very strange comment from a fellow countryman. Uneducated or stupid? I’d say both. Look into it more mate, there’s enough lies flying about from the antis. That maybe explains your comment. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BIG TRG said:

And there it is? a very very strange comment from a fellow countryman. Uneducated or stupid? I’d say both. Look into it more mate, there’s enough lies flying about from the antis. That maybe explains your comment. 

Oh I'm educated bud and definitely not stupid I'm going off first hand experience from a couple of different keepers getting themselves in a fluster seeing someone walking a running dog one of whom was put in his place thinking his pole trap and dead bird wasn't seen wouldn't mind if I was actually up to no good but was out for a walk with Mrs and kids. Soon got off his high horse when he was told about what can get put in his grit trays attitude changed and started speaking like I am actually human.

Edited by Kalibrgun
  • Like 2
21 hours ago, BIG TRG said:

So you don't kill raptors then ? Tie trapped hares by back legs to bring in fox to shoot him .  See it with me own two eyes so definitely happens 

29 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

So you don't kill raptors then ? Tie trapped hares by back legs to bring in fox to shoot him .  See it with me own two eyes so definitely happens 

How do they catch the hare to do that.

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, Kalibrgun said:

Oh I'm educated bud and definitely not stupid I'm going off first hand experience from a couple of different keepers getting themselves in a fluster seeing someone walking a running dog one of whom was put in his place thinking his pole trap and dead bird wasn't seen wouldn't mind if I was actually up to no good but was out for a walk with Mrs and kids. Soon got off his high horse when he was told about what can get put in his grit trays attitude changed and started speaking like I am actually human.

Maybe you’ve not had the best of luck with who you’ve ran in to mate. I’ve lurchers and terriers, there’s bad in all, a couple off grapes don’t make a bad bunch. 

38 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Nope, how did he get a hare in a trap out of curiosity if you seen it with your own eyes?? Never ever heard of or seen that method in my life, and doubt anyone else has bar you? sounds like a story you’d see set up by Packham for a bit clout. 

9 minutes ago, BIG TRG said:

Nope, how did he get a hare in a trap out of curiosity if you seen it with your own eyes?? Never ever heard of or seen that method in my life, and doubt anyone else has bar you? sounds like a story you’d see set up by Packham for a bit clout. 

You deffo do that and put fen traps down rabbit holes 2 catch people ferrets and make your spaniels wear deer pelts and run about on the Moor 2 catch running dogs ,I've seen it wi me own eyes

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

You deffo do that and put fen traps down rabbit holes 2 catch people ferrets and make your spaniels wear deer pelts and run about on the Moor 2 catch running dogs ,I've seen it wi me own eyes

Busted mate???