Hill walk this morning.

5 minutes ago, BIG TRG said:

3/4 weeks of the year that grouse are trying to nest and vulnerable, if that’s yer attitude towards like minded fellow countrymen/hill keepers that’s shocking really mate, imo. 

Everything needs a rest in truth mate its not hard to give it a rest for few month fields up now plenty a tracks nothing to chase get exploring 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k off!!!  You Jobsworth cnut?

Wee wander up a local hill this morning with the pup and the auld terrier. Pup found a couple of nice wee sets and must have put up half a dozen grouse as well, got a decent nose on her anyways.. my s

Must be in Australia for a couple of them 

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, BIG TRG said:

3/4 weeks of the year that grouse are trying to nest and vulnerable, if that’s yer attitude towards like minded fellow countrymen/hill keepers that’s shocking really mate, imo. 

Get over it,and get a sense of humour pal ?

If you were approached on the hill and confronted, that definetely wouldn’t be your reply I guarantee? beauty of the net!!.  Over it mate no hard feelings here, but I deal with this kind of situations on a daily basis, as do other hill keepers, trying to keep c**ts to hill roads and dogs on leads this time of year. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BIG TRG said:

If you were approached on the hill and confronted, that definetely wouldn’t be your reply I guarantee? beauty of the net!!.  Over it mate no hard feelings here, but I deal with this kind of situations on a daily basis, as do other hill keepers, trying to keep c**ts to hill roads and dogs on leads this time of year. 

That would be his reply he's a nutter 

2 hours ago, BIG TRG said:

Been going to Scotland for the last 20 yrs...enjoyed working the dogs,ferrets and bops on some very well known estates.. never had a cross word with keepers or landowners,if I was in the wrong,or some place they put aside,then I'd take it on the chin pal..manners cost f**k all...but speak to me like a cnut...and I'm happy to come the cnut?20150929_124424.jpg.a2a5558552afb771adb843a23713c0e9.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Everything needs a rest in truth mate its not hard to give it a rest for few month fields up now plenty a tracks nothing to chase get exploring 

Never had you down as a muffer of arse Hull...you missed abit??

• Haha 2
22 hours ago, BIG TRG said:

All hill keepers are bothered about is tick ridden grouse the horrible things and shooting raptors they need to practice what they preach and stop pretending to be higher and mightier 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Black neck said:

6 man team bornio jungle guerrillas dug in like an alabama tick ,walked out not a scratch and his men weren't expendable 

Black neck bonkers bet you kill f**k all lamping with him for laughing ?

• Haha 1