More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

Just now, Francie said:

That old chestnut

Pun intended? 

Stick your dog in the garden when it pops it clogs and exhume it after 5 years, Rover won't have a shiny coat and pink gums that I can guarantee. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Just a warning to other terrier lads before I’m gone .Stopend is trying very hard to locate some of the terriers I’ve bred and asking about lads I’ve dug with.Don’t know why but it’s enough for me to say f**k it ,I ain’t playing those games  with the c**t .

Ive asked to be deleted .Been good at times but last few years shite tbh .

Partly my fault ,can’t resist an internet wannabe put down ???

The lads that know me I’ll be in touch ,the rest can swivel .

Sorry men I'm ruining your thread but I'll just clear this up then back on topic... I'm trying very hard to locate some terriers that you've bred you say... Why??? I couldn't give a hell..

Lol very dramatic old boy...  

Now as for alien life form... Probably yes.. sumaria was supposed to be the porthole... Amazing feats from years ago.. but it's like the god forum on here just honestly depends what you read and from both sides.. recently Brian Cox said we live in a hologram... Few other people have been saying this for years but we're laughed at... We're all old enough know to have millions of opions facts and even direct us to links ... But who really knows... 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Francie said:

Ffs greb,you want me to BELEIVE I evolved from an apeman,with f**k all evidence,in the words of Joe biden,come on man?

I think you're down off a missing link, Homo Gullibleless. 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Pun intended? 

Stick your dog in the garden when it pops it clogs and exhume it after 5 years, Rover won't have a shiny coat and pink gums that I can guarantee. 

Fossils don't decay?

What does the bible say about man being on the planet Francie..just appearing instantly type scenario or the adam and eve theory.im sure that's in the bible I'm not 100% certain though..and what does the bible say about the animals being here mate..

33 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Have you seen the state of that graham Hancock fool on joe Rogan ? The guy is a f***ing buffoon and the fact that his pseudoarcheology is given the time of day is quite frankly baffling 

Agreed ;)

Let's be serious from my perspective. I was raised catholic, I saw the hypocrisy at 4 years old when I slided the priest and said hang on... who came before God (no! ?) but I realised... religion is control. My mum realised this when we put my 14 year old brother in the soil.

Tbf it encouraged me to do what I do. I studied, learnt and know what is mine with my own two eyes. I treat the world in the sense I see it and people too, fuuck faith!

Who's to say I'm wrong? Some chap in the clouds?‍♂️

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Francie said:

Fossils don't decay?

That's the point, fossilization is rare. 

Chances are Rover won't get fossilised. 

So, no, we won't be finding tens of thousands of Homo Erectus remains. 

2 minutes ago, king said:

What does the bible say about man being on the planet Francie..just appearing instantly type scenario or the adam and eve theory.im sure that's in the bible I'm not 100% certain though..and what does the bible say about the animals being here mate..

Yeah genesis chapter 1 Adam an eve.

God created the beasts too

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Yeah genesis chapter 1 Adam an eve.

God created the beasts too

So how did man build structures older than man himself, don't tell me, the dating is wrong. 

What makes you sure the dates of the Bible are correct?