More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

You do realise how rare and precious skeletons and fossils are Francie lad? 

Yeah iv noticed that,especially with the ones they say we evolved from the homo erectus?

But I don't get it,why are they so rare,when they were the longest lasting out of the homos lol 

Erectus was around for two million years up until 400,000 years ago apparently. 

There should be lots more found if this is true. .

But no,it's just skulla an other smaller bits found. 

There's a dude lives up the street from me,an he looks like an alien never mind homo erectus. 

Weird shaped head,just looks different.

If we found a bit of his skull they'd probably say it was homo erectus haha 

You can't set a benchmark of that magnitude with next to no evidence,there's no full homo erectus Skeletons,load of bollocks.

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

He became one with the birds, probably why he made a cracking home for them. 

No mate.he flew into a sparrow carrying a small bow saw.which sliced the wing in 2.

Luckily a small nest broke his fall from 2000ft that's why he got interested in nests mate..

1 minute ago, Francie said:

Yeah iv noticed that,especially with the ones they say we evolved from the homo erectus?

But I don't get it,why are they so rare,when they were the longest lasting out of the homos lol 

Erectus was around for two million years up until 400,000 years ago apparently. 

There should be lots more found if this is true. .

But no,it's just skulla an other smaller bits found. 

There's a dude lives up the street from me,an he looks like an alien never mind homo erectus. 

Weird shaped head,just looks different.

If we found a bit of his skull they'd probably say it was homo erectus haha 

You can't set a benchmark of that magnitude with next to no evidence,there's no full homo erectus Skeletons,load of bollocks.

Well have a think why, the older something is the more difficult it is to find complete skeletons perfectly preserved, come on Francie is it that difficult to work out? 

It's much less bollocks then the events in the Bible, I know it and you know it as well. 

Just now, Greb147 said:

Well have a think why, the older something is the more difficult it is to find complete skeletons perfectly preserved, come on Francie is it that difficult to work out? 

It's much less bollocks then the events in the Bible, I know it and you know it as well. 

That old chestnut

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Ffs greb,you want me to BELEIVE I evolved from an apeman,with f**k all evidence,in the words of Joe biden,come on man?