Lack of parental responsibility?

10 hours ago, Greb147 said:

I'll have a drink to you lad, peace and prosperity to all. 

First time I've been called old, love the compliment. ?

PXL_20210404_114223852.jpg

What the feck is going on with that table cloth.80yr old's have them you mad cnut..??

• Haha 3

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can speak with a little bit of knowledge on school. In the UK we put massive pressure on kids......and I mean massive, from the time they are babies of 4 ! Almost nobody else is doing that

WILF is 100% correct.  There is absolutely no connection between academic achievement in primary school and how much money people earn at 30. Once you take the top few percent of really clever ki

I've said that for years, cooking and healthy eating should be one of the staples of education in the UK, the same as First Aid, they should be both instilled by the time you're an adult.   

Posted Images

10 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

From what ls been written on here it's alot different to Chucking kids from primary into secondary without being able to read. I know a few have said about knowing people that can't read or write but the difference is that in today's age you have to be able to even if you want to do something vocational like brick laying for example. One of my best mates is a bricky and is poor at both but due to school sending him college from 14 he's a shit hot builder but in today's climate he wouldn't be able to because you have to be able to do theory aswell 

Not true mate .

We help several lads a year that leave school with nothing and I mean no quals at all and poor writing skills .
Most of them unfortunately don’t make the grade but the odd one shines .

In life there are losers ,has to be and I’m afraid some people arnt cut out for  a productive life .

Used to pay financially to have an apprentice or two on but nowadays it’s the company paying in the form of tools ,cloths and insurance which has to be minimum of £10,00000.00

15 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Not true mate .

We help several lads a year that leave school with nothing and I mean no quals at all and poor writing skills .
Most of them unfortunately don’t make the grade but the odd one shines .

In life there are losers ,has to be and I’m afraid some people arnt cut out for  a productive life .

Used to pay financially to have an apprentice or two on but nowadays it’s the company paying in the form of tools ,cloths and insurance which has to be minimum of £10,00000.00

that's the odd case fd but lets be honest most that leave school with f**k all are never going to get anywhere, yes there will be exceptions but if you leave school not being able to read or write you are VERY limited 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

that's the odd case fd but lets be honest most that leave school with f**k all are never going to get anywhere, yes there will be exceptions but if you leave school not being able to read or write you are VERY limited 

Most kids now can read and write before secondary

as long as your good with hand sensible there will always be work kids learn this of adults around them it’s still who you know ?? 

it’s the ones that a clever do degrees that are hopeless the majority 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

There is a lot more in the world of employment than just working for the man, I am employed for the first time in my working life, and I got the job by writing my phone number on a bit of paper and dropping it in local businesses, the local boatyard phoned me up asked me to go in for a chat and gave me the start, I have started and ran several businesses during my working life, I have zero qualifications but a willingness to work and a decent accountant to sort out the bits I can’t get my head round, if your willing to graft you will always find employment somewhere, 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Not mine. ?

Feck off ? you got the flower design table cloth.full on flower napkins.

Slamming vodka down the hatch and listening to elton john..?? 

I'm starting to worry about you ??

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, king said:

Feck off ? you got the flower design table cloth.full on flower napkins.

Slamming vodka down the hatch and listening to elton john..?? 

I'm starting to worry about you ??

In-laws, stop reminding me about last night. ?

One of those horrible mornings when you know you've been a pain in the arse. ???

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

One of those horrible mornings when you know you've been a pain in the arse. ???

I bet you was telling the in-laws how good elton was aswell ?? you must of drunk the whole bottle ???

1825119581_Screenshot_20210405-1002572.png.9993f77b89493a38a5436046ea19af98.png

• Haha 1

The only time I ever agreed with that slimy b*****d Blair was when he said " Education, Education, Education ! "

The better your education, whether formal or "life's" education, the better your chances of getting on in life.

Cheers.

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You a pain in the arse? Feck offff no way ??

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

You a pain in the arse? Feck offff no way ??

I was a nice pain in the arse our lass says so all good. 

Her mother was pissed as well so didn't mind when I started shoulder pressing her. 

There's only so much vodka one can drink before Mongo mode is switched on. ?

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I was a nice pain in the arse our lass says so all good. 

Her mother was pissed as well so didn't mind when I started shoulder pressing her. 

There's only so much vodka one can drink before Mongo mode is switched on. ?

So when you was shoulder pressing her you had 1 hand near her lower neck/chest area..and the other hand holding her like a bowling ball ??

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, king said:

So when you was shoulder pressing her you had 1 hand near her lower neck/chest area..and the other hand holding her like a bowling ball ??

No comment, smell fishy doesn't it.... ?

Pun intended.