Putting some feelers out

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Am not opposed to gifting a few pups to mates or folk I hunt with but fcuk giving pups away to random strangers on here just for a pat on the back or a few likes! I dont care that I am not a real

i get that are folk frightend to say they sold a pup   fk giving them away ,do folk think it costs nothing to rear a litter  /. i dont breed  , but if i did im fkd if id give them away ,  

Like mc hull said, the travelling restrictions have affected lads who travel to get their running done quite badly this past season with fines, been turned around etc. Here is to a better 21/22 season

Posted Images

1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

But not necessarily to folk they don’t know or don’t know how much they do.

We’ve a bitch in pup. Scanned for five. Might be one or two more. There were homes for 10 pups before the lining took place. The pups that are born will be gifted to mates who will graft them.  I will have one, owner of sire and owner of dam and one of their respective friends of Choice.

There are always a lot of pups about but rarely enough of the ones everyone wants if you know what I mean. 

All out of likes ?? 

20 hours ago, poxon said:

We’re on the same page jo??I think it’s a bit of a fairy tale on here at times we’re people think we are all a bunch on merry men/women that know each other an want to be seen saying the right thing that sounds like we real dog people most of us on here don’t know one another on a personal level an some wouldn’t piss on others if they were on fire lol 

Haha if everyone in here thought like that it would be a better site tbh.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, riohog said:

:thumbs:i get that are folk frightend to say they sold a pup   fk giving them away ,do folk think it costs nothing to rear a litter  /. i dont breed  , but if i did im fkd if id give them away ,

Aye pups aint cheap, the time and effort that goes into them alone. I'd happily gift pups to a good dog man who i know but if i don't know you or never spoke to you before then get yet cash out!!!! Simple as that. 

2 hours ago, TOMO said:

bump for rew

I know my mate trick mate he wants me look at them but he thinks I’m going to have one,I couldn’t do a lurcher any justice at the minute as there is nothing around for me unless I just use it for big game.

• Like 1