What happened to Heinz beans and bacon burgers?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Growing up then, you either ate it, and was grateful, or went hungry.  Country, and times, was far less affluent then.   I know it's considered a bit of an anochronism to say this, but kids/young

The Bake beans and sausage were great when went camping just for a weekend with you mates when we was young. Or when a few of us would go fishing open the lid and cook in the tin  and eat them out of

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Love them burgers in a tin, fried spam sandwiches.... Food of the fishing gods?

One thing I don't do is the fray bentos pie in a tin?

I buy a couple every time I go Asda, and put them in the food bank.

Cheers, D.

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, dytkos said:

I buy a couple every time I go Asda, and put them in the food bank.

Cheers, D.

You prepping mate, ready for when all the population of vaxxed mutants try and do away with us unvaxxed plebs that are left? ......... or are you already one of the vaxxed?! ?

You can't trace my address with some 'mutant power' now, I hope?! ?

Edited by shaaark
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

You prepping mate, ready for when all the population of vaxxed mutants try and do away with us unvaxxed plebs that are left? ......... or are you already one of the vaxxed?! ?

You can't trace my address with some 'mutant power' now, I hope?! ?

Still waiting for my jab appointment, Mrs had hers and she's 3 years younger than me and hasn't got a f****d lung ?

Cheers, D.

Your all posh c**t living on Heinz,,

I was 1 of 12 we lived on  a big spoon of mash 4  Kwicksave sausages ( which didn’t contain any meat lol ) and a spoon full of kwicksave beans , wich was sauce with 4/5 beans in it ,,

abd you had to fight to get the bean sauce 

• Haha 2
Just now, Elchapo said:

No that’s why I look like a pencil with ears ,,,,, I’m that skinny I have run Round  in the shower to get f***ing wet 

Well, you're posher than me. I have to go outside when it's raining to get a shower!

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Your all posh c**t living on Heinz,,

I was 1 of 12 we lived on  a big spoon of mash 4  Kwicksave sausages ( which didn’t contain any meat lol ) and a spoon full of kwicksave beans , wich was sauce with 4/5 beans in it ,,

abd you had to fight to get the bean sauce 

I remember kwicksave, pennies a tin

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

I’ve eaten some shite in my time but not any of that ?

Totally  rotten.

7 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Kidney fukking soup!!! What fukking Monster ever dreamed That up?! ?

They had to find something to try to do with all the offal that no one would buy. It's like the one about..  " what's the difference between greens and boggies.  Answer....you can get the kids to eat the boggies.  The supposed sausages in those tins had as much meat in them as a red sorbo ball.  It's like the crap dog food .... chappy.  Anyone found buying that shite for dogs should be prosecuted for cruelty to dogs.  The only thing that I can think of thats worse is mulagatawny soup.  I bought a tin out of curiosity.   .... second hand vindaloo with a lot of pepper.  Straight in the bin.