Razor - RIP

8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I know it doesn't mean everything but have the likes of Razor, Bulldozer, Romeo and whatever fecking else ran in comps against top competition? 

Never... Since the ban, everyone has had to rely on guessing how fast they can be compared to a plastic bag, dragged behind a tractor ??

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 1

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello All,   Had a short chat with Snoop earlier and unfortunately Razor left us last week.   This special dog was born on 4th Sept 2008.   Provided one man with 6 long h

R.I.P Razor lad,keep them busy on them there big pastures in the sky,run fast & run free ..I have a son of Razor who will be 9 years old this October,he's been a fair servant to me,the dog has no

I don't worry what other people think about my dogs . ( I used to ) but not anymore there's only one person who needs to be happy .  and if you ain't happy then you do something about it. ra

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Never... Since the ban, everyone has had to rely on guessing how fast they can be compared to a plastic bag, dragged behind a tractor ??

From the dogs I've seen on the tinternet none of the dogs of today look anywhere near as good as that Lucky. 

12 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

From the dogs I've seen on the tinternet none of the dogs of today look anywhere near as good as that Lucky. 

Lucky class by vids but even that struggled to kill everything in a few bends mate lol

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Don't think razor or romeo match bulldozers unbeaten in 20 odd? 

But like been said in razor thread if your out 6 seasons 2 times a week and he kills all over is it any less a dog 

Just realised this is razor thread lol

• Haha 3
Just now, Greb147 said:

I'm not saying he did but have you seen some of the size of the slips that dog was put on, unreal. 

When you hammer it like owner a lucky and its winter hare lift at them distances mate ? no what's what class dog mate but anyone running threw winter has to slip like that at somepoint

razor at some point will of got on dots in the horizon and killed them  

45 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm not saying he did but have you seen some of the size of the slips that dog was put on, unreal. 

Giving long slips dogs seem to settle better than slipping close slips don't seem too giddy and fired up once they get a bend in id rather long slips. And don't believe everything you see on tinternet you only get to see the kills not all the misses ?

• Like 5

You can’t compare mention bulldozer to those other dogs at all . 

Buddy was a far more important dog than lucky imho as buddy recocked the entire fen dog breeding. You could put buddy to stayers, flyers or Lampers and he’d improve everything there . 

You can sit there and talk about razors stamp all you want but look how many dogs of razors stamp there is  out of that big white nasty idiot. 

all that is down to buddy . 

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You can’t compare mention bulldozer to those other dogs at all . 

Buddy was a far more important dog than lucky imho as buddy recocked the entire fen dog breeding. You could put buddy to stayers, flyers or Lampers and he’d improve everything there . 

You can sit there and talk about razors stamp all you want but look how many dogs of razors stamp there is  out of that big white nasty idiot. 

all that is down to buddy . 

100%

• Like 1
4 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Lucky had zero legacy 

I don't follow coursing dogs so wouldn't know that. 

That tells me he was a freak of a dog that couldn't produce itself. 

Still, out of all the clips on the Web he looks better than the others IMO. 

7 hours ago, Kalibrgun said:

Giving long slips dogs seem to settle better than slipping close slips don't seem too giddy and fired up once they get a bend in id rather long slips. And don't believe everything you see on tinternet you only get to see the kills not all the misses ?

Without a doubt, all these videos are edited to show the kills. 

To really see what a dog is capable of you need to be out with it or trust somebody else's word. 

• Like 1