I've always thought that we are just here as some sort of science experiment for old E.T and his mates, they sat somewhere laughing their heads off at us silly cnuts destroying each other and the land?

But then again I did spend most of my youth tripping on acid and running around the countryside ?

• Haha 2

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i do try... my Irish brother in law thought it was the Irish airline ...lol... Air lingus for those that cant remember

i recon there is a few fkn allians on here  , they all seem to talk aload of bollox   

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

It’s not so much a belief as a strategy. They don’t believe that life can only form on earth like planets but they know it can happen on such planets and so edge their bets by focusing on them. If they found life on a gas giant or whatever then they would include the those too. 

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

It’s not so much a belief as a strategy. They don’t believe that life can only form on earth like planets but they know it can happen on such planets and so edge their bets by focusing on them. If they found life on a gas giant or whatever then they would include the those too. 

Much as a sage, shaman, or even an old man, ponders the meaning of life and the universe, my question was merely rhetorical.

But thank you for your prompt and succinct reply, my young friend !

????

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Francie said:

Where did they aliens come from?

Suppose they evolved to into ascended masters sitting on another planet?

You'd love the miniseries Childhood's End. An alien turns up but won't reveal himself as he says humanity isn't ready, but he regularly talks to them and helps end all wars and turn the world into a utopia. Eventually he believes humanity is ready and reveals his form to them. You might guess what he looks like....

2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

You'd love the miniseries Childhood's End. An alien turns up but won't reveal himself as he says humanity isn't ready, but he regularly talks to them and helps end all wars and turn the world into a utopia. Eventually he believes humanity is ready and reveals his form to them. You might guess what he looks like....

An african american???

42 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Did anyone take notice of Oumuamua, aliens may have visited our solar system without so much of a whisper. 

Aliens have big dogs  probably bull x's ,that's going to take some size poop bag

eso1737a-oumuamua.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1