Goodnight sir Tom

22 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

When my mother was in hospital we were told that if she wasn't going to make it 2 family members would be allowed to be with her. 

That was on a Covid ward. 

RIP Captain Tom. 

i hope your ma is good dogmandont, if my parents catch it my da 73 ma 70 i will see them one way of another ill make sure of that.

R.I.P CAPTAIN TOM

• Like 1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,m sadly lacking in a lot of feelings and emotions, but I don’t think it’s sad, he has had a full and exciting life seen things we will all never understand or want to see and done a full term on ear

Top man, 100 years is some life and to be making such a difference to this country in his 100th year is nothing short of amazing... Hes gone out as a national treasure, brilliant... RIP Sir

If at 95 someone had said to him your make a 100 , lift the spirits of an entire nation , raise £33,000,000 for the NHS and get a Knighthood I recon he would have said that’ll do me ... RIP Capta

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Give over , Francie.

The man fought in the war, raised 33 million for the NHS and died at 100 years old.

He deserves more respect.....

Hi wiseman did you not read my post properly,I said it wasn't the mans fault,he had a good life,but it's not fair on other familys,maybe not as famous as him,but nonetheless deserve to see there ma,or granny dieing alone in hospital.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Francie said:

Hi wiseman did you not read my post properly,I said it wasn't the mans fault,he had a good life,but it's not fair on other familys,maybe not as famous as him,but nonetheless deserve to see there ma,or granny dieing alone in hospital.

Yes I read your post, and it seemed like a snide comment from a bitter man, same as your "wiseman " craic.

we would all love time with our loved ones when they die, and would all jump at the chance. His family had the chance.

why deny them what we ourselves would want ?

Better for you to have said nothing .

7 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Yes I read your post, and it seemed like a snide comment from a bitter man, same as your "wiseman " craic.

we would all love time with our loved ones when they die, and would all jump at the chance. His family had the chance.

why deny them what we ourselves would want ?

Better for you to have said nothing .

I'm calling you a wise man,because you think you are.

An your completley wrong ffs

Bitter about what  gone tell me,bitter for what?I bet you wont answer?

I said he had a great life you fool that's not bitter or snide ya prick,so stopping trying  to be an internet hero.

Fairplay if the familys got in,an I never once said deny anything g to the family.

So your post Is ull of shite 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Francie said:

I'm calling you a wise man,because you think you are.

An your completley wrong ffs

Bitter about what  gone tell me,bitter for what?I bet you wont answer?

I said he had a great life you fool that's not bitter or snide ya prick,so stopping trying  to be an internet hero.

Fairplay if the familys got in,an I never once said deny anything g to the family.

So your post Is ull of shite 

An I just seen you liking chris post above about a misunderstanding,well you f***ing misunderstood,I bet you have a stereotype of me being bitter Irishman against the brit ?????

What a f***ing knobhead you are

39 minutes ago, Francie said:

An I just seen you liking chris post above about a misunderstanding,well you f***ing misunderstood,I bet you have a stereotype of me being bitter Irishman against the brit ?????

What a f***ing knobhead you are

Really? Calling someone a prick and a knobhead on a thread about a dead national hero? You should both just walk away.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 2
34 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Really? Calling someone a prick and a knobhead on a thread about a dead national hero? You should both just walk away.

Why are you quoting me for pointdexter,it was chart who started petty name calling an took me the wrong way,so I responded.

Dont be condescending born doesnt suit you,really.

• Haha 1
Just now, Francie said:

Why are you quoting me for pointdexter,it was chart who started petty name calling an took me the wrong way,so I responded.

Dont be condescending born doesnt suit you,really.

Whatever fella, let me lead by example...

24 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Whatever fella, let me lead by example...

Look I apologise for the name calling,charts took my post the wrong way I was no way disrespecting tom,ok pointy lol

Edited by Francie
  • Thanks 1
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The Reverend Jarel Robinson-Brown said: 'I will offer prayers for the repose of his kind and...

Hark at this prick :thumbdown:

It's a bit rich using the old boys passing to have a racist dig when you work in a profession that most likely has the highest percentage of paedophiles.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The Reverend Jarel Robinson-Brown said: 'I will offer prayers for the repose of his kind and...

Hark at this prick :thumbdown:

It's a bit rich using the old boys passing to have a racist dig when you work in a profession that most likely has the highest percentage of paedophiles.

I f***ing knew that some c**t would have something to say about him being white. :no: I honestly thought they'd dig about his military history too and try to find something juicy from back in the day of empire.

f***ing dogs.

• Like 4