What's cooking?

22 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

My duck eggs hatch at 28-30 days !

I remember a Filipino telling me how to eat balut; crush the head on the roof of your mouth with your tongue…..delicious !!!!

D1C81345-D9C4-4D71-90A1-1E810A3E8E35.jpeg.3e4f64b1b5945b78fcf131c5d1a1ad32.jpeg

Cheers.

Ooh nah, feck eating well developed embryos....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Councilestatekid said:

I'm [BANNED TEXT] for -10 pal 🤣. Its red hot here at min. I've had to cancel the fishing and diving for now but hoping to get a few days fishing towards end of holiday if I can but if not just make up for it next year.we planned this trip for the snorkeling and diving round the islands which can't do but we'll get out out seeing as much as we can then come back and do all that next time but we was thinking of tryin to do michu picchu next year just depending if cud get pass for inca trail in time if not well prob sort  that for year after and come back here to do the snorkeling and diving.did you manage to get motor sorted?

Enjoy mate, was in Bangkok 2 week ago meeting a couple of mates who live in Hua Hin , might be over there again in next few weeks. 

5 minutes ago, bell said:

Enjoy mate, was in Bangkok 2 week ago meeting a couple of mates who live in Hua Hin , might be over there again in next few weeks. 

IMG_0049.jpeg

IMG_0039.jpeg

IMG_0034.jpeg

Edited by bell
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

I remember a Filipino telling me how to eat balut; crush the head on the roof of your mouth with your tongue…..delicious !!!!

Cheers.

I'll have a go at most things,  but feck that for a game 🤮.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, bell said:

What you think of bangkok mate find people either love it or hate it.its just far to busy for me but a couple we know say it's one of the best places they have ever been.hopefully you'll be able to get back out mate 

10 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

What you think of bangkok mate find people either love it or hate it.its just far to busy for me but a couple we know say it's one of the best places they have ever been.hopefully you'll be able to get back out mate 

I enjoy the hustle and bustle for a couple of days then need to get out and relax elsewhere….have a good trip and put some pics up :victory:

5 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

oohh dear ..that looks a bit grim