What's cooking?

4 minutes ago, ditchman said:

dont cook from scratch everyday its a real pain in the arse...so every now and then i get an expensive micr meal (£5 quid)

use nice freah vedge added a bit of extra red wine to the beef bouginon......drunk the rest...thats wy me spelin is shit

ahhh canr be bothered to type any more im going for a fagand a lay down...

gave the bay leaf a pilots liecence

please yerselves

P1000943nt.jpg

P1000942nt.jpg

nowt wrong with that, 

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Not a meal yet but just opened the first meal in the Christmas curry advent calendar, you get a recipe and the spice blend to make said meal in each door 

A7BB8CF3-158E-4648-932D-02B25EE80A66.jpeg

14203A84-4E5F-48F1-A769-C8EC9A11703E.jpeg

My sort of advent calendar! But isn’t it a bit early to be opening it ? LOL !

Merry Xmas !

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

My sort of advent calendar! But isn’t it a bit early to be opening it ? LOL !

Merry Xmas !

Agreed mate but there are 12 doors and as I don’t eat curry every day we have decided to start now and do one a week for 12 weeks, 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Agreed mate but there are 12 doors and as I don’t eat curry every day we have decided to start now and do one a week for 12 weeks, 

I’ve literally just finished eating curried chicken and chickpeas and kept some for tomorrow !
D0A0D389-249E-44F1-BE65-55E376EAA19D.jpeg.95d2fb3e636cac2894af7bb65ff25ce4.jpeg

Cheers.

• Like 8
11 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Just went to order that, but they're out of stock, so ordered a similar one from amazon lol 👍

• Like 1

Brown Stew chicken,roast potatoes,shredded cabbage and carrots(dunno what she does with it but its got spices and scotch bonnet in it and has a lovely kick to it)plantain and homemade coldslaw.Then a few more spuds and some lemon pepper wings just to make sure Im full.

20231112_155807.jpg

20231112_155950.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
14 hours ago, shaaark said:

Just went to order that, but they're out of stock, so ordered a similar one from amazon lol 👍

It’s not just the calendar mate, have had some bang tidy meals out of this and it’s a Bristol based company as well, I like to shop and support local 👍

CF064768-F7AA-4324-A26D-5B99E92E60AE.jpeg

F1FFC320-FFF3-49E8-8799-E7D87668A930.jpeg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

It’s not just the calendar mate, have had some bang tidy meals out of this and it’s a Bristol based company as well, I like to shop and support local 👍

CF064768-F7AA-4324-A26D-5B99E92E60AE.jpeg

F1FFC320-FFF3-49E8-8799-E7D87668A930.jpeg

Ah right, seen the 2nd pic with 'the spicery' on, and had a quick Google  and that was the 1st one on there, but out of stock, next one down was from amazon, so got that one.  👍

• Like 1