What's cooking?

3 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Steak and eggs seems quite popular in  America 

Steak and eggs is popular everywhere.

I almost always have egg/eggs when I have steak.

Oh yeah, South wales lol ?

Edited by shaaark

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

Just now, mackem said:

I had it a few weeks ago for breakfast really nice.

Singapore beats Hong Kong for street food,but is level pegging with Bangkok.

Does look nice mate

singapore and Dubai booked for next year 

• Like 1
Just now, shaaark said:

Steak and eggs is popular everywhere.

I almost always have egg/eggs when I have steak.

I can see the appeal shaaaarky may give it ago the wife’s taking kids and her mother to Cornwall this weekend so got the house to myself 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Wolfy, you do know that rice is high in carbs?!

Looks good though.  ?

....well shit ??? o well , honestly every body build /wight cutting thing I've been watching says chicken broccoli and rice is what you wanna eat if cut weight...think I'm going somthing wrong though because they al warn how bland it is but mind tases like pretty decent Chinese food ??

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I can see the appeal shaaaarky may give it ago the wife’s taking kids and her mother to Cornwall this weekend so got the house to myself 

eggs for gammon ffs lol

15 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

For got to post this while I was home but soen red beans and rice and cornbread I made my buddy because he want some li k my mom made.....hate the shit honestly but tasted good enough IMG_20230708_214831492.jpg.684b89805257147dfd911a9fcabd306e.jpgIMG_20230708_224225626.jpg.541d84542ac5dea6d1f1e8808edaa852.jpgIMG_20230708_214836146.jpg.e491b9106bde485f29a176a778f1dc24.jpg

I love beans and cornbread,that looks really nice,earlier this year I found a Mexican place which was EBT? In South Gate LA,eat as many beans as you wanted with your food,I was in bean heaven.

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Eggs are great with gammon or steak, Gooey.

Similarly, pineapple is great with steak too, as well as gammon.

like pineapple with gammon but haven’t had it or egg with steak mate 

3 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

For got to post this while I was home but soen red beans and rice and cornbread I made my buddy because he want some li k my mom made.....hate the shit honestly but tasted good enough IMG_20230708_214831492.jpg.684b89805257147dfd911a9fcabd306e.jpgIMG_20230708_224225626.jpg.541d84542ac5dea6d1f1e8808edaa852.jpgIMG_20230708_214836146.jpg.e491b9106bde485f29a176a778f1dc24.jpg

What's the corn bread recipe Wolfie? 

Only cooking for myself tonight, so just made it up as I went along, chicken, chorizo with garlic, red pepper, chilli, passata with tagliatelle pasta, it was lovely, there’s nothing that isn’t made better with a good quality chorizo 

IMG_7754.jpeg

• Like 11