50000 crack pipes

5 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

All employers have zero tolerance on drugs at work it's common sense , you are a danger to others. If caught should be sacked immediately no excuses. 

It doesn't work like that. 

If you admit to your employer that you're an addict they have a responsibility to look after your wellbeing. 

• Like 1

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was in prison at 15  on firearm charges and armed robbery, through knocking about with the wrong sorts ... Did my time and have kept my nose clean for the last 26 yrs, worked my arse off, never been

iv never read so much shit re addiction in my life cut there throats euthanise them .....seriously ...cmon lads cutting your owns throats euthanising addicts feck off man ....plenty differentnt reason

So they drink or abuse people in other ways and are on a path of self destruction?? What about the people or kids who are forced into prostitution with no choice?? Use drugs to block out the pain??? L

Posted Images

Just now, FOXHUNTER said:

Why dont we just scrap all laws and just let everyone do what they want seems to be the general consensus on here. Would soon think different when there lived ones are assaulted,  raped or murdered.

Not at all, just putting out that the death penalty doesn't deter crime. 

It may be the ultimate justice but that's no good once the crime has been committed. 

2 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Murderers,  junkies , rapists , paedophiles, terrorists all scum that should be gotten rid off. Why pay a fortune to keep this filth alive I don't understand . They should all be dispatched and do everyone a favour. 

Would wipe out half the government and the royal family ??

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

And that it itself is backward ‘ sack the useless cnuts they a danger to every other employee if turning up for work drunk or drugged up.

Why should it be the employers responsibility .

They ain’t folks parents or baby sitters ffs ??

Hang on Lee, your hardly a model citizen 

• Haha 2
Just now, maxhardcore said:

when a crime is proven beyond doubt re murder and the likes of your Huntleys ‘ Blacks ‘ Hindleys ‘ West’s ‘ Lee Rigbys killers ‘Bellerfields ect 

Yes Stretch their necks 

£10 PPV it and put the money back into the services.

Potential killers might just think twice if they actually watch someone swing with the piss and shit running down their legs ect 

Let folk watch and let the reality sink in ?

At last someone with a bit of decency , spot on. I would volunteer to be executioner ?

14 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

And that it itself is backward ‘ sack the useless cnuts they a danger to every other employee if turning up for work drunk or drugged up.

Why should it be the employers responsibility .

They ain’t folks parents or baby sitters ffs ??

And then what. 

Get them on benefits and such? 

It's easy to say all that when you're on your high horse Max. 

The railway is an instant ban if you fail a drugs & alcohol test but if you confess to being an addict you will receive support. 

Edited by Greb147
6 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

when a crime is proven beyond doubt re murder and the likes of your Huntleys ‘ Blacks ‘ Hindleys ‘ West’s ‘ Lee Rigbys killers ‘Bellerfields ect 

Yes Stretch their necks 

£10 PPV it and put the money back into the services.

Potential killers might just think twice if they actually watch someone swing with the piss and shit running down their legs ect 

Let folk watch and let the reality sink in ?

Yeah because normal folk would love to see someone get their necks snapped Max. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

I ain’t going anywhere drunk or drugged up and certainly not work.

Once more I take responsibility for my actions and wouldn’t expect a employer if working for somebody to pick up my f**k ups 

Seems like folk need their arse wiping nowdays ?

Hang on Lee you were drunk and acted a twat and ended up in court ?

• Haha 1