for those into rave

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whats she doing thats so special?pushuing autocue buttons and twisting a few buttons for effect.Seamlessly cueing up and mixing vinyl is a skill but what these modern DJ birds are doing aint anything

Not a patch on Garyoke from our village. 

Have to say i sort of remember his kids being kids and that sort of surprised me as well,but saying that i just got the news this last week i'm going to be a grandad so that time thingy does fly by at

Posted Images

On 13/01/2021 at 09:04, TOMO said:

depends on the type of house music....but i really liked Tiesto....

in Sheffield there was a club called neche ....that played a lot of base line house.. speed garage...and they had few dj that wernt really that well known in the big scheem of things that i thought were banging....

Chubs off here used to go mental about niche 

13 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Chubs off here used to go mental about niche 

Used to frequent that dive quite often in my younger years. Kid from my village started off there I believe and is in to the house, Jamie Duggan.

it was a great club....or at least the music was.....guy i work door with right now worked niche for years....he tells me some real storys about the violence there ...some quite shocking but some reall funny ones as well...hes ex royal marrine ...shot 3 times...once in afgan....twice at niche...lol

like the time they turned away a car full of paki kids....an hour later these kids turn back up....they park up the street get out ...then they start pulling a bunch of chainsaws out the boot.....trouble is the silly c**ts havent got the foggiest how to start one....so the door team see this....run up ...beat the f**k out of them and steal the chainsaws off them....lol

my mate recons in the hour they were away they must have nocked off a garden center ...cos the saws were brand new... 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Used to frequent that dive quite often in my younger years. Kid from my village started off there I believe and is in to the house, Jamie Duggan.

they had an online reunion night not long ago....me and the mrs stayed up litsning to it....he was on that night along with a good few more of there dj's....f***ing great music....i loved niche

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, TOMO said:

it was a great club....or at least the music was.....guy i work door with right now worked niche for years....he tells me some real storys about the violence there ...some quite shocking but some reall funny ones as well...hes ex royal marrine ...shot 3 times...once in afgan....twice at niche...lol

like the time they turned away a car full of paki kids....an hour later these kids turn back up....they park up the street get out ...then they start pulling a bunch of chainsaws out the boot.....trouble is the silly c**ts havent got the foggiest how to start one....so the door team see this....run up ...beat the f**k out of them and steal the chainsaws off them....lol

my mate recons in the hour they were away they must have nocked off a garden center ...cos the saws were brand new... 

Any for sale, and were they Stihl or Husqvarna?

• Haha 1
On 26/01/2021 at 19:34, green lurchers said:

Todd was the boss in the wall to wall fanny days not that I could make every cnt looked like they had horns beards glasses lol used to like head tester half way through the night ?

didnt watch the vid when you first put it up......

best club in the world  was Amnesia....at the 1 min mark on the vid.....that thing that looks like its blowing smoke is actually blowing freezing cold air....the music builds and builds ...then they release that ....its f***ing brilliant ..

all the brits used to go on cream night....think it was thursday ..but the best night was Saturday its was a Spanish night and Tiesto would play.....no stpuid scouse twats in there just wall to wall 10 out of 10 Spanish and European   birds ..

f***ing brill it was....i loved it there

• Like 1
3 hours ago, TOMO said:

didnt watch the vid when you first put it up......

best club in the world  was Amnesia....at the 1 min mark on the vid.....that thing that looks like its blowing smoke is actually blowing freezing cold air....the music builds and builds ...then they release that ....its f***ing brilliant ..

all the brits used to go on cream night....think it was thursday ..but the best night was Saturday its was a Spanish night and Tiesto would play.....no stpuid scouse twats in there just wall to wall 10 out of 10 Spanish and European   birds ..

f***ing brill it was....i loved it there

Think they called that thing blowing the air out the megatron. Was class when in there sweat dripping off you and that came on for a few seconds 

Edited by Liamboy
  • Like 1