for those into rave

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whats she doing thats so special?pushuing autocue buttons and twisting a few buttons for effect.Seamlessly cueing up and mixing vinyl is a skill but what these modern DJ birds are doing aint anything

Not a patch on Garyoke from our village. 

Have to say i sort of remember his kids being kids and that sort of surprised me as well,but saying that i just got the news this last week i'm going to be a grandad so that time thingy does fly by at

Posted Images

Yep I did down south, not to much underground/ unorganized stuff but travelled around for a couple of years for some of the bigger clubs and events, few in milton Keynes, Reading, Manchester, Wigan pier, helter skelter, dreamscape, etc favourite weekly club though was kinetic in stoke, think I started around 93 to probably 97 or 98....

9 hours ago, downsouth said:

Just got tickets to see this guy in March.A lot of this is not what he'd normally play as hes actually taking requests live to show off his insane mixing skills.

Quality ?Been around  yrs, his hip hop,80's cut and paste mixtapes are slick, seen him live with ugly duckling ,and Mark b and blade,skinny man ?

12 hours ago, downsouth said:

Did anyone posting on here go to any actual proper ravesacid house parties before the mid 90s or even pre 93?f***ing hell theres some cheesy old commercial shit being posted on here.

Was at it from 1988/9 Camden Palais, Shoom, Summer of Love Wag Club, Future, Spectrum, Rage, Clinc Street, Tunnel Club, Rave at the Cave, Dungeons, Confusions, to mention but a few ? seen quite a few of me on YouTube . Travelled about a bit, Glastonbury a lot. Went to Goa, Thailand for 6 month in 1989/90 fully loaded and the rest is history. Came back kinda slim. Then back to the London Ware House and M25 stuff.

I am one of the last of the living ?

• Like 3
9 hours ago, leegreen said:

Was at it from 1988/9 Camden Palais, Shoom, Summer of Love Wag Club, Future, Spectrum, Rage, Clinc Street, Tunnel Club, Rave at the Cave, Dungeons, Confusions, to mention but a few ? seen quite a few of me on YouTube . Travelled about a bit, Glastonbury a lot. Went to Goa, Thailand for 6 month in 1989/90 fully loaded and the rest is history. Came back kinda slim. Then back to the London Ware House and M25 stuff.

I am one of the last of the living ?

I was a bit young for shoom and clink street but a few of the lads I started going out with that are a couple of years older went to them.My first club was The Astoria and a little place called The Slammer and the Raindance parties and various M25 do's 

• Like 1