Tier 4 in London and wales

47 minutes ago, king said:

I've just glanced down the Google page again.and france/american and british news agencies are saying wuhan is basically back to normal..so if they ain't..then why are various country's saying they are..what have they got to gain by saying wuhan are back to normal..

Screenshot_20201219-222450~2.png

Edited by Neobliviscaris1776

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The ginger snaps hate us because the yanks gave them two big 'uns in WW 2. The spring links hate us because of Hong Kong and the Opium wars. The wogs hate us because we owned India, then whe

Posted Images

The ginger snaps hate us because the yanks gave them two big 'uns in WW 2.

The spring links hate us because of Hong Kong and the Opium wars.

The wogs hate us because we owned India, then when we took all their jewels for the Crown Jewels and left, we left a shit storm that turned into India and Pakistan, who hate each other almost as much as they hate us.

The Arabs hate us because we support Israel and divided their counties up, pinched their oil and killed their beloved dictators

The four by twos hate every f****r, so no worries there.

The Niggers hate us because of Rorkes Drift, slavery, and the fact they aren't white.

The Germans hate us because they helped us at Waterloo, but we wouldn't let them take over Europe in two world wars.

The Frogs hate us because we f****d Napolean, then had to pull them out the shit in two world wars.

The rest of Europe hate us, well, just because they are not us.

Remember the Millwall song "Every one hates us, but we don't care" ?

Well, that should be our National Anthem !

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Without drifting this too much from the forum and it’s thread in particular. 

about an hour ago , an article about the Rochdale grooming scandal was posted on the daily mail website . 

it was an opinion piece by Dan hodges on the whitewashing of the report by savid Javid. 

a cynic in me thought it was a good time to release such a piece . Try and find it ...it’s buried in that website but I can’t find it again to read . 

unbeliveable really 

had to google it , found it . 

really good piece imho and deserves wider attention . Note the publication time/ date , hard to find through the  normal homepage . 

dogs , absolute dogs . 

had the chance to help heal some wounds and instead went the path of least resistance

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9070905/DAN-HODGES-reveals-inside-story-cover-abuse-young-girls.html?ico=amp-comments-addcomment#article-9070905

• Like 3
10 hours ago, king said:

Considering the virus started here.how the hell have there been no virus transmissions since may..

Can someone explain what's going on with it all..

1282497558_Screenshot_20201219-2108002.png.2386d725b82b7f1f50040038ff989785.png

My way of thinking would be that as it started there it’s going to be first place to get back to normal where as the further west you go the longer it will take , previous news reports showed we were weeks behind China in the time schedule . Though I wonder if it will spike with China new year celebrations ?

1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

My way of thinking would be that as it started there it’s going to be first place to get back to normal where as the further west you go the longer it will take , previous news reports showed we were weeks behind China in the time schedule . Though I wonder if it will spike with China new year celebrations ?

I can see your point mate..as the numbers keep building in other countries.its some feat if all the different news agencies are right on what they are saying.and I know they are the biggest lying organizations around.china must of sorted the virus in super quick time..

6 minutes ago, king said:

I can see your point mate..as the numbers keep building in other countries.its some feat if all the different news agencies are right on what they are saying.and I know they are the biggest lying organizations around.china must of sorted the virus in super quick time..

Or maybe they made the antivirus at the same time as the virus.

Just now, walshie said:

Or maybe they made the antivirus at the same time as the virus.

Valid point mate.. the Chinese government are well known to be secretive and cnuts to there own people. And yet the only person to point the finger and accuse them was trump..no other country is saying nothing against them..

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

They all just got on board to deal with it as did the rest of SE Asia and our self entitled lot did not and gov are more strict over there by making people adhere to lockdown rules ect 

AUZ and NZ were the same re getting on board and they are in a better place .

But looking at the bigger picture max.no one living in the west has had to deal with something like this in living memory.them asian countries deal with this sort of thing now and again I think with the various viruses over the years .

So we ain't going to be experts in dealing with such a virus..and that's from government to the public..we haven't had any training as such..

The “blackout” was government imposed so that German bombers couldn’t target city’s and towns........can you imagine that today ?

”I’m not turning my lights off, it’s a human right and it’s dangerous in the dark”

Wake up next morning to the whole town levelled !

Hows that for a bit of Dunkirk spirit ! 

Watching as an Englishman from afar, it’s been f***ing Embarrassing and sad in equal measure !

Gaffs f****d ! 

• Like 4