Ferreting with brandon and lamping with Ella

6 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

I have never been ferretting and only caught 1 rabbit. Worst day ever I think was about 6 and that was pissing about local,  we used to aim for a minimum of around 40.

Looking forward to seeing your videos ??

• Like 2

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At the end of the day this site is filled with drivel and arguments most of the time and pretty much no talk of actual hunting whatsoever! Whenever folk put videos or reports  up, people rip into them

Shooting is boring as shit I don’t find it sporting or as interesting as using a sporting dog you have trained your self to catch em for you far better adrenaline rush an interesting to watch but each

What do you contribute other than talking shit ? 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Dont make videos too busy shooting....but here's a few rabbits for you.

20201119_224559.jpg

Shooting is boring as shit I don’t find it sporting or as interesting as using a sporting dog you have trained your self to catch em for you far better adrenaline rush an interesting to watch but each to there own ain’t used a gun for years 

• Like 8

What's everyone's view on numbers and attitude towards hunting rabbits, a lot of game has seasons and number restrictions but rabbits are classed as a pest and don't fall into this category, I wonder if attitudes to hunting rabbits would change if you had number restrictions to 3 a night (more than I usually get) because we're certainly not gonna starve if we blank.

are you;

Out for numbers,

Out for a few,

Time with the hound in the outdoors,

Or. Something else?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, NE_Monkey said:

What's everyone's view on numbers and attitude towards hunting rabbits, a lot of game has seasons and number restrictions but rabbits are classed as a pest and don't fall into this category, I wonder if attitudes to hunting rabbits would change if you had number restrictions to 3 a night (more than I usually get) because we're certainly not gonna starve if we blank.

are you;

Out for numbers,

Out for a few,

Or. Something else?

Mines out with the dog to get some fresh air and some runs in and some me time hopefully we catch a few but I’m happy if we only catch one as ones better than none as I’m not a professional pest controller or label my self as one  it’s a hobby (lamp) if I ferret that’s more of a clearance job to clear stragglers up but normally lamp as that’s were my passion lays 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, poxon said:

Shooting is boring as shit I don’t find it sporting or as interesting as using a sporting dog you have trained your self to catch em for you far better adrenaline rush an interesting to watch but each to there own ain’t used a gun for years 

Thank God for a decent reply rather than abuse ? hit the nail on the head each to their own. I used to love ferretting,  haven't been out for years now and also like watching a lurcher that knows its job.?

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, NE_Monkey said:

are you;

Out for numbers,

Out for a few,

Or. Something else?

I'm out for numbers as farmers want to see a big reduction in numbers but I always leave plenty to breed . That is why I lamp and dont have thermal or nv  , I want some sport left for future years ?

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Mr Wilkes said:

I bet everyone reading this will watch the next episode and that’s guaranteed. 

Not me mate. Ella looks like one of those carpet baggers, lettuce munchers, or whatever it is you call those minge lickers these days ? ?

• Haha 3

All the videos I've seen are edited to fcuk, why just showcase the catches? 

By doing so you're painting an unrealistic picture of lamping in the hope to make your dog looks better than it is. 

They are not machines and will make a pigs ear of some runs, I like your style pal. 

• Like 4