CORONAVIRUSChief Medi Canadians Who Refuse Vaccine Won’t Have “Freedom to Move Around”

CORONAVIRUS

Chief Medical Officer Says Canadians Who Refuse Vaccine Won’t Have “Freedom to Move Around”

Ontario’s Chief Medical Officer says that those who refuse to take the COVID vaccine won’t have “freedom to move around” and will have to continue to wear masks.

wtf 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We could crash our cars and kill an innocent person but most of us still drive, it’s just about freedom of choice, being told your not allowed to move around your own country unless you allow someone 

Wrong  mate there has been plenty after Adolf , the poor bloke gets the blame for everything 

Or make my own choices which my grandfathers fought for my right to do,  this virus will be a year old in March and probably fizz out by itself the way things are looking , I,m not shouting at people

My governors mother in law died, yesterday. She'd been diagnosed with covid a few days before. They said her lungs were full of fluid. Left her on a ventilator for the few days, then turned it off.

Death cert' will say " Covid ", of course.

Listen; My boss is in his mid sixties. So, we can figure the old dear would have been mid fukking Eighties. Lungs filling up? Yes. That's always been called " Pneumonia ". They call it 'The Old Mans Friend'. Because it's a way out for people in their eighties.

Now, of course, on government fukking say so, she too's been sacrificed at the alter of the New World Order. She has died of " covid ", so that her grand children may be forced to carry ID cards and be subject to Facial Recognition cameras.

The emperor's buck fukking naked!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, king said:

Basically if you have got covid and spread it to an elderly person they could die..

So have a jab and move around or stay at home..

Or make my own choices which my grandfathers fought for my right to do,  this virus will be a year old in March and probably fizz out by itself the way things are looking , I,m not shouting at people to refuse it but respect my rights to not have it the same as I respect your rights to have it, I,m old and don’t give a shit, my mum exists in a care home fed drugged and having her arse wiped while the council squeeze the last few quid out of her, the only thing left to look forward to is dying ffs we are not Immortal it’s coming for all of us, so at least let’s enjoy what we got while we still can  ✌️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, king said:

Basically if you have got covid and spread it to an elderly person they could die..

So have a jab and move around or stay at home..

The jab will not stop you getting it or becoming infectious to others, it will just more likely stop you getting bad symptoms as far as I can gather 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Or make my own choices which my grandfathers fought for my right to do,  this virus will be a year old in March and probably fizz out by itself the way things are looking , I,m not shouting at people to refuse it but respect my rights to not have it the same as I respect your rights to have it, I,m old and don’t give a shit, my mum exists in a care home fed drugged and having her arse wiped while the council squeeze the last few quid out of her, the only thing left to look forward to is dying ffs we are not Immortal it’s coming for all of us, so at least let’s enjoy what we got while we still can  ✌️

I agree with you mate..but it is a Fact that without us wanting to do it.we could spread the virus to the old..which could be deadly..

19 minutes ago, king said:

I agree with you mate..but it is a Fact that without us wanting to do it.we could spread the virus to the old..which could be deadly..

We could crash our cars and kill an innocent person but most of us still drive, it’s just about freedom of choice, being told your not allowed to move around your own country unless you allow someone to inject you with something you no nothing about is very Orwellian in my eyes and should be fought tooth and nail ?

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

If it’s that deadly why is that Scottish MP not serving jail time for travelling 400 miles on a train knowing she was infected ???????

I don't know.max the other covid thread is pages and pages long.its an endless subject really..but I'm just saying it obviously passed human to human.and that's the problem basically..I don't know the answer..