Living in filth

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

You must have lived a sheltered life pal. 

Shite like that is rife on building sites and such by older men than Ginger. 

And no before you act all shocked, that's not aimed at young toddlers waiting for the lollipop lady. 

Well you think that eyeing up school kids in bus stops is normal then.

I've been in plenty of work cabins all over the uk.and I've never heard grown men talking about eyeing up kids.

Yes lads talk about shagging there girl friends and wifes and 1 night stands etc..

But never talk about eyeing up kids to be honest...I think only sick twisted men would even eye up kids or talk about such things..

You think it's ok by the sound of it..

• Like 3

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not taking sides with anyone on here, but trying to keep digging at king, and therefore his family, with these childish as f**k remarks, is frankly f***ing ridiculous.  He put a pic up of himself

Cheers, D.  

Well thats filled a boring half hour waiting for the Hammers ! Its a funny ol thing this forum lark and the way it shows peoples levels....Greb you are one of the most tenaciously confrontational

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Behave; grown men don't talk about kids in school uniforms. Whether they're 3 or 13 it ain't f***ing on

Course they do ffs, many a man on sites has made comments on girls that look old enough to be women. 

I don't think it's on either but to deny it is just showing pig ignorance. 

1 minute ago, king said:

Well you think that eyeing up school kids in bus stops is normal then.

I've been in plenty of work cabins all over the uk.and I've never heard grown men talking about eyeing up kids.

Yes lads talk about shagging there girl friends and wifes and 1 night stands etc..

But never talk about eyeing up kids to be honest...I think only sick twisted men would even eye up kids or talk about such things..

You think it's ok by the sound of it..

Listen here nob rot, don't try and put words in to my mouth you wrong un. 

Who said it's fcuking normal? 

I said shite like that gets said, especially on work sites. 

Don't try and play your twisted games with me, it won't work sunshine. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Course they do ffs, many a man on sites has made comments on girls that look old enough to be women. 

I don't think it's on either but to deny it is just showing pig ignorance. 

So why if you don't think it's on why are you sticking up for it? 

I've never heard a bloke comment on a kid and if I did I wouldn't be in their company

• Like 3

You defended him earlier in the post, ginger beard is a wrong un. Noncing and sniffing his sister's knickers makes him a wrong un

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

So why if you don't think it's on why are you sticking up for it? 

I've never heard a bloke comment on a kid and if I did I wouldn't be in their company

Listen here cnut face, who's sticking up for it? 

I don't find it funny at all but to deny it doesn't happen tells me you're purposely being ignorant. 

Take for example me at work, I've just started working on a site in Manchester and one of the machine drivers makes those little jokes. 

I don't really find them funny but it is what it is, would you quit your job after hearing it or report him to the manager? 

Would you fcuk, you'd just live & let live and crack on. 

Edited by Greb147

Listen here cnut face, who's sticking up for it? 

I don't find it funny at all but to deny it doesn't happen tells me you're purposely being ignorant. 

Take for example me at work, I've just started working on a site in Manchester and one of the machine drivers makes those little jokes. 

I don't really find them funny but it is what it is, would you quit your job after hearing it or report him to the manager? 

Would you fcuk, you'd just live & let live and crack on. 

No I wouldn't I'd tell the sick c**t to pack it in! Ginger wasn't joking he was noncing if he's checking out school kids

Just now, South hams hunter said:

No I wouldn't I'd tell the sick c**t to pack it in! Ginger wasn't joking he was noncing 

Shut up, he's taking the piss ffs. 

The bloke has a wife and kids, don't give me bullshit that you would go around threatening every cnut at work who said something inappropriate. 

If they were talking seriously then that's a different matter altogether, like I said you obviously haven't been on many work sites, some folk are ruthless. 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Shut up, he's taking the piss ffs. 

The bloke has a wife and kids, don't give me bullshit that you would go around threatening every cnut at work who said something inappropriate. 

If they were talking seriously then that's a different matter altogether, like I said you obviously haven't been on many work sites, some folk are ruthless. 

If someone is making noncey jokes then I'd happily pull em, the same as any man should. I've been on plenty of sites and anyone I've ever heard make dodgey comments has quickly been told to wrap it in and not even by me but anyone who hears it. 

16 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Sunshine..what talk is that.

So now you don't think it's normal to eye up school girls..but will defend anyone who does ?

• Like 1
Just now, South hams hunter said:

If someone is making noncey jokes then I'd happily pull em, the same as any man should. I've been on plenty of sites and anyone I've ever heard make dodgey comments has quickly been told to wrap it in and not even by me but anyone who hears it. 

Of course you did and I bet that was the last of it. ?