to have the corvid jab or not

18 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I will try and explain one more time as the joke is now wearing a bit thin, you are trying to divert attention away from the fact you are a complete clown by raising the subject of big cats, it’s not funny and makes you look a joke, if you have anything of relevance to say bring the thread back up and we will talk about it, this thread is about having a vaccine, I have made it quite clear I don’t want it while you have spent 200 plus pages asking total strangers to guarantee your family’s safety, highlighting the fact you are a total fool that has to wait to be told what to do, making your fantasy flight seem less likely with every page you right, hope that’s simple enough for you to understand but I doubt it and wait for your stinging bigcat retort with bated breath ???

But I'm not claiming to be a self taught covid-19 expert like yourself.

The big cat topic is very relevant to this conversation or any other conversation in which you type your thoughts.

You are convinced of something that doesn't exist in the uk.80 million phones in the uk and not 1 single decent pic or video has emerged..

You believe in big cat's living and breeding in the uk..

And yet you think covid-19 is a conspiracy...

Are people dying in the uk because they were attacked by big cat's.no they ain't are people dying in the uk because of covid yes they are..

1 is real and 1 is fake.and yet you are convinced the fake 1 is real..

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, king said:

But I'm not claiming to be a self taught covid-19 expert like yourself.

The big cat topic is very relevant to this conversation or any other conversation in which you type your thoughts.

You are convinced of something that doesn't exist in the uk.80 million phones in the uk and not 1 single decent pic or video has emerged..

You believe in big cat's living and breeding in the uk..

And yet you think covid-19 is a conspiracy...

Are people dying in the uk because they were attacked by big cat's.no they ain't are people dying in the uk because of covid yes they are..

1 is real and 1 is fake.and yet you are convinced the fake 1 is real..

I don’t think it’s fake no more than flu is fake but just as I refuse my flu jab each year so I will also refuse this one when it’s offered me, no conspiracy,s just rather not keep pumping man made shite into my body I know absolutely nothing about, just eat a healthy diet breath lots of fresh air and exercise as much as possible, when I neglect or abuse my body to the extent it has no fight left in it I,d rather die than sit around being a window licking burden on those around me and just get on as that is how nature intended it, and for the last time there is absolutely no connection with big cats real or imagined in anybody else’s mind over the age of about 9 but yours, it really is a different subject honestly ?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Rogerbill said:

Vaccine topic not big cat...

But successive governments have been hiding the existence of big cats from us for years, now they are embarking on mind control using a vaccine for a non existent super 'flu !

And don't get me started on aliens, JFK, Marylin Monroe, Princess Di, 911.

And those moon landings ? Phah ! Everyone knows it was done in a secret movie studio in the Mojave desert !

Flouride in our water, aircraft contrails.......all meant to control us so the Jews/bankers/illuminati/lizards/Bill Gates/George Soros/Davos/Trilateral Commission/IMF/UN/Bilderburgers can ruin the worlds economies and kill off the workers so they can make even more billions !

If you don't believe me, you must be sheeple/stupid; open yours eyes , people !

Pass me my tin foil hat !!!

Cheers.

• Haha 6
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

But successive governments have been hiding the existence of big cats from us for years, now they are embarking on mind control using a vaccine for a non existent super 'flu !

And those moon landings ? Phah ! Everyone knows it was done in a secret movie studio in the Mojave desert !

Flouride in our water, aircraft contrails.......all meant to control us so the Jews/bankers/illuminati/lizards/Bill Gates/George Soros/Davos/Trilateral Commission/IMF/UN/Bilderburgers can ruin the worlds economies and kill off the workers so they can make even more billions !

Cheers.

No 5G?

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

?

12 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I don’t think it’s fake no more than flu is fake but just as I refuse my flu jab each year so I will also refuse this one when it’s offered me, no conspiracy,s just rather not keep pumping man made shite into my body I know absolutely nothing about, just eat a healthy diet breath lots of fresh air and exercise as much as possible, when I neglect or abuse my body to the extent it has no fight left in it I,d rather die than sit around being a window licking burden on those around me and just get on as that is how nature intended it, and for the last time there is absolutely no connection with big cats real or imagined in anybody else’s mind over the age of about 9 but yours, it really is a different subject honestly ?

To Be honest with you I think you are a prick...

26 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Nothing to worry about mate.everything is good..be a patriot...wear a mask

32 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Walshie.......Do the world a favour close this thread, put an end to this nonsense its fckn embarrassing

22 minutes ago, Francie said:

Mon walshie my God thread was pulled way to early?

Agreed but pointless. There would be another started within 5 minutes.

Can we get this back on track please lads. If you want to bicker, do it by pm. Thanks. 

6 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Not having the jab myself what do others think about it????

Terrible them big cats will be coming for you ??