to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

There are people who will never forgive Boris for fulfilling the wish of the people and "getting Brexit done".

There are people who will never forgive Boris for beating Labour and Corbyn in the General Election.

Then there are the ones who love Corby AND the EU who will say and do anything, however irrational, to discredit Boris.

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Blackmag said:

Just think of the collateral if that cnut corbyn and Abbott were running the country 

That would be sticky bed sheets for months at sandys, but your right the only thing they would have done is taken the opportunity to sign the entire nation on the dole accumulate massive debt with no return then hand it back to the Tory’s when the coffers run dry only for it all to start again, think boris needs a few normal years to show his worth before we back good morning britains campaign ?

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

So nothing that Boris does should be questioned then??? 

Free reign to do as he pleases and answerable to no one. 

I think the whole process should highlight the divisions between those in power and those that put them there and how we should make them all more accountable ?

• Like 1

If its at all of interest, here in South Wales I have been offered and had the jab today - if I dont return then there may be a point to an otherwise stupid thread get Jabbed and have a social conscience.

25 minutes ago, KES2 said:

If its at all of interest, here in South Wales I have been offered and had the jab today - if I dont return then there may be a point to an otherwise stupid thread get Jabbed and have a social conscience.

Clear conscience here, you are now immune and I offer no threat or risk to you, so why should I feel bad, or  is that not how a vaccine works ??? 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Clear conscience here, you are now immune and I offer no threat or risk to you, so why should I feel bad, or  is that not how a vaccine works ??? 

Does that now prevent you from passing it on to the vulnerable that haven't been vaccinated? ?

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Does that now prevent you from passing it on to the vulnerable that haven't been vaccinated? ?

The vulnerable will all be jabbed unless they choose not to be and I will continue to tell everyone I meet how I feel and leave it to them if they want to interact or share bodily fluid with me, ?

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

The vulnerable will all be jabbed unless they choose not to be and I will continue to tell everyone I meet how I feel and leave it to them if they want to interact or share bodily fluid with me, ?

No they won't, what about the vulnerable that can't have vaccinations? 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Not forgetting those who are too ill to be vaccinated. 

I,m not very compassionate mate and believe that life’s a journey I want to ride to the very end, and for me if your that fecked your as good as dead anyway and just putting off the inevitable, being able to breath and carry out basic bodily functions is not being alive it’s existing ✌️