to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

My mum is 90, compus mentis, lives alone in her own house and is fully independent.

I think she should be the one to decide if she wants the Covid vaccine or not, not some faceless bureaucrat who thinks she's past it and doesn't deserve the years she has left.

Cheers.

Well ash an sandy dont believe in free choice mate,tell them that,there rallying against folk who dont want it,gov lackeys ?

5 minutes ago, Francie said:

Daily mail online go check it out if you think it's a conspiracy.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Data from a number of providers shows between five per cent and 21 per cent of staff in the UK...

There's no mention of 140k, that's a number max created and you've copied ?

Edited by South hams hunter
Spelling

There’s been loads on the news about care workers nhs workers etc being forced to have the vaccine. But a top human rights lawyer and a top employment lawyer have said it can’t be enforced. The boss of pimlico plumbers will not employ anybody new unless they have had the vaccine and airlines are starting to refuse flights for people that haven’t been vaccinated 

42 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Data from a number of providers shows between five per cent and 21 per cent of staff in the UK...

There's no mention of 140k, that's a number max created and you've copied ?

Lol nah it was a different article definitely said 140,000

4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

There wil be some money made re legal teams fighting folk suing and counter suing across the board ect from being refused flights ect or employment .

Wonder if Muslims could be exempt for legal reasons ?

Mohamed Unzini got a ring to it ??

Someone already got awarded 7000 grand cause he didn't wear a mask an shopkeepers questioned him which the judge ruled illegal

12 minutes ago, Francie said:

Someone already got awarded 7000 grand cause he didn't wear a mask an shopkeepers questioned him which the judge ruled illegal

WWW.LYTHAMSTANNES.NEWS

Warning to Lytham St Annes Shops as first face mask discrimination case nets...

There it is