to have the corvid jab or not

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

The results won’t be known for 10-20-30 years and till folk having the jab start having kids ect ect 

they told those at the atomic test sites on Easter island ect it was safe ‘just turn your back to the flash  ?

Much higher rates of cancers across the board in them there and their offspring plus a whole host of other problems health wise .

No one will know re these vax for years and years to come .

Strange logic mate. 

Max the money and research that has gone in to these vaccines is astronomical. 

They are not injecting you with radiation, microchips or cyanide mate ffs. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 2

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Francie said:

So in Norway  a few people have died,but it was nothing to do with the vaccine,they hadn't long left,they were very I'll anyway.

Is this a joke or what?

Why an how are they vaccinating people at deaths door?

That's disgusting in so many ways,folk that ain't got much time left being vaccinated,what for?

I thought your not supposed to get any vaccine if your unwell?

So folk who are gravely ill,an not much time left,as article states,are still been vaccinated???????

What the f**k for,this is a sham this whole thing.

This is more or less how I'm seeing it francie. Yes, we know people are contracting covid, and 'some' people have died 'with' it, and 'some' people suffer worse than others with it.

But we still don't know where it's come from, or how to protect ourselves from it, despite being told how 'safe' these vaccines are, and they, the 'boffins' have been researching covid type viruses etc etc, for years, so they can assure us these new vaccines are safe. But they f***ing well ARE NOT!!!

And people are, thank f**k, now starting to see through a lot of the scientific/government bollocks!!

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, shaaark said:

This is more or less how I'm seeing it francie. Yes, we know people are contracting covid, and 'some' people have died 'with' it, and 'some' people suffer worse than others with it.

But we still don't know where it's come from, or how to protect ourselves from it, despite being told how 'safe' these vaccines are, and they, the 'boffins' have been researching covid type viruses etc etc, for years, so they can assure us these new vaccines are safe. But they f***ing well ARE NOT!!!

And people are, thank f**k, now starting to see through a lot of the scientific/government bollocks!!

No vaccine is completely safe. 

Why no outrage with the flu vaccines? 

5 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

So what's makes this jab less safe then say MMR or flu ?

Because we've had time on are side with the above two to see long term but not with covid jab,plus one of them is using new technology,we definitely dont see any long term results with the new tech.

An I wouldn't say your examples are 100 percent safe,putting neuro toxins into your body will have detrimental side effects.

1 minute ago, Francie said:

Because we've had time on are side with the above two to see long term but not with covid jab,plus one of them is using new technology,we definitely dont see any long term results with the new tech.

An I wouldn't say your examples are 100 percent safe,putting neuro toxins into your body will have detrimental side effects.

Wrong again Francie, flu mutates and often vaccines are put out faster than the covid vaccine. 

18 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Strange logic mate. 

Max the money and research that has gone in to these vaccines is astronomical. 

They are not injecting you with radiation, microchips or cyanide mate ffs. 

Woman round the corner says it's spy dust ??️♀️

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Yes we have NOW but not when they where released. If people don't have it we will never know if there are long term effects. 

What about tetanus jab?

Just now, Greb147 said:

Wrong again Francie, flu mutates and often vaccines are put out faster than the covid vaccine. 

No mate,from my understanding they haven't produced a vax for mutating flu,they pick between a bunch of strains already known,which they think will be most prevalent that year.

1 minute ago, Francie said:

No mate,from my understanding they haven't produced a vax for mutating flu,they pick between a bunch of strains already known,which they think will be most prevalent that year.

So they already have the vax ready to go,not new like the covid.