to have the corvid jab or not

7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

You ran off a cliff hanging onto a hanky mate, now your full of fear from hearing other people’s experiences, not trying to discourage you just find it quite funny how easy it is to undermine people’s confidence through media, in all honesty would anyone even know there was a killer virus out there if it were not being told to us on every platform available 24/7 ?

But the real question is..could this virus kill members of my family even me..I have high blood pressure..the wife has COPD..my son has 1 lung...

Could you reassure me that none of the king family could die mate.if we caught covid 19...

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

I have no idea why people dont like immunisation. Its not mind control, its not a means to reduce the population of pension age people - its simply to ensure we are safe from Covid. Those that dont have the jab will maybe catch the disease and maybe suffer severe symptoms, if not with this pandemic then maybe the next because they will keep coming - its in the nature of viruses to mutate a with the winter flu jab.

One of my children works in Oxford on viruses and I will certainly be having that jab when it becomes available, based on family recommendation. Those who suggest jabs are a problem are part of the problem and not part of a socially responsible answer.

Like MMR opposition to immunisation is stupidity of the highest order. Still survival of the fittest exists for a purpose - Darwin wasnt wrong.

A list of those for whom more detailed tests should be undertaken before being immunised is available and includes pregnant women e.g.

Edited by KES2
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, KES2 said:

I have no idea why people dont like immunisation. Its not mind control, its not a means to reuce the population of pension age people - its simply to ensure we are safe from Covid. Those that dont have the jab will maybe catch the disease and maybe suffer severe symptoms, if not with this pandemic then maybe the next because they will keep coming - its in the nature of viruses to mutate a with the winter flu jab.

One of my children works in Oxford on viruses and I will certainly be having that jab when it becomes available, based on family recommendation. Those who suggest jabs are a problem are part of the problem and not part of a socially responsible answer.

Like MMR opposition to immunisation is stupidity of the highest order. Still survival of the fittest exists for a purpose - Darwin wasnt wrong.

Is your son/daughter working on the covid vaccine mate..

2 hours ago, KES2 said:

I have no idea why people dont like immunisation. Its not mind control, its not a means to reduce the population of pension age people - its simply to ensure we are safe from Covid. Those that dont have the jab will maybe catch the disease and maybe suffer severe symptoms, if not with this pandemic then maybe the next because they will keep coming - its in the nature of viruses to mutate a with the winter flu jab.

A list of those for whom more detailed tests should be undertaken before being immunised is available and includes pregnant women e.g.

Well if Darwin ain't wrong why take the vaccine?

Survival of the fittest an all that craic,your going against Darwin by taking the vaccine.

But actually he was wrong,but that's for another topic.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, king said:

But the real question is..could this virus kill members of my family even me..I have high blood pressure..the wife has COPD..my son has 1 lung...

Could you reassure me that none of the king family could die mate.if we caught covid 19...

Getting injected with the virus could kill you an your family mate God forbid,but it's a hard one for you I understand,but don't let fear make the decision for you.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Francie said:

Getting injected with the virus could kill you an your family mate God forbid,but it's a hard one for you I understand,but don't let fear make the decision for you.

See where we are 4+ months down the line mate..

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Get the jab then but don’t hold it against those that don’t want it ?

It should be simple as that .

Freedom of choice with no re percussions either way .

have you been vaccinated as a kid max..

1 hour ago, Francie said:

2 of the folk that got jabbed today are I'll already,very safe this vaccine.

Just heard they have  belspausie mate which is like a facial paralysis a mate of mine had it some time ago he looked like he had had a stroke all one side of his face dropped and he couldn’t even blink it can last for an indeterminate length of time I think ??but at least they can go out even if they look hideous ? 

Grey man I've asked you once but you swerved the question mate..

Can you tell me if my wife/ son or me could die from covid 19 if we caught it ??

as you said jumped off a mountain with a paraglider yes..because I was in control of the whole situation and made the decision to do it..

I'm not and can't control the virus..I'm powerless to control it..

4 hours ago, king said:

The only medical advice I could give you mate is not to blow up to many balloons for Christmas, you have to do what YOU think is right for you and yours mate, I,m not advocating people don’t take it, just make your decisions on what suits you and respect others have different opinions, after all if you are all vaccinated and I,m not then surely I pose no threat whatsoever to you and yours which is why there should be no pressure on me to follow suit ??

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Just heard they have  belspausie mate which is like a facial paralysis a mate of mine had it some time ago he looked like he had had a stroke all one side of his face dropped and he couldn’t even blink it can last for an indeterminate length of time I think ??but at least they can go out even if they look hideous ? 

bells palsy, I had that many years ago, the right side of my face dropped, I looked like Quasimodo, its all gloom n fekin doom, I put the tv on for company, I tell you one thing love, no one lives forever, pure cremations, eh, then on comes Debbie mgee, promoting some death cover or summat, change channels, together we will beat cancer, neighbour over the road stood at his back door,  he doesn't look well, he says he don't feel well, so I told him go back to bed, I will check up on him later ,  now then that dirty big hole ive dug in my back garden, its still theer waiting, if I go chuck missen in, will some kind soul come n fill me in the world will never be he same again, you don't get vaccinated you will be shunned by some folks, you get vaccinated and end up, with a large protuberance hanging off your forehead

• Like 1
  • Haha 1