Tyson/Jones. Dubious/ Joyce

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think hes ok they offered him the covid vaccine he refused said hes scared of jabs ??

Id say its another over hyped zero loss one hit wonder, theyre world comes crashing down when they get hit back, as we seen with wilder fury, they need to stip blowing smoke up these fighters arses, a

nice one joe just won £505.00

Posted Images

8 hours ago, bird said:

That's what I thought Dave, when the twat get getting up lol, no he was   bit of nutter his old man was the same, you  must met them before  that type you have shoot the prats  1st,  just tough blokes

I had a similar one; me and a lad fell out and had a scrap. Felt like I'd dropped him 10 times but could not keep the c**t down. In the end it was just split up because it was going no where fast

1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

I had a similar one; me and a lad fell out and had a scrap. Felt like I'd dropped him 10 times but could not keep the c**t down. In the end it was just split up because it was going no where fast

thats about it  mate  , it was stopped , before me or him ended up in the A.E .  lol 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

Kidnapping attempt? 

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

And did either of you get to kiss the girl ???

• Haha 1
On 30/11/2020 at 17:36, gnasher16 said:

Been talking about this all day yesterday im of the opinion Daniel is like a child in a mans body he is the most shy,timid lad you will ever find yet an absolute powerhouse.....he quit,no two ways about it you just cant do that.....i thought it was a pretty even fight but he panicked and quit,simple.....having had a serious eye injury myself years ago i know its a horrible feeling getting punched on an eye you know is in a bad way but part of a fighting mentality is about controlling your emotions,collecting yourself and staying in the fight.....he didnt do that because he is not mentally mature.....pushed too hard by an over enthusiastic father ?....maybe.....a superb athlete thats not a fighter in his heart ? maybe.....fom seeing the kid coming up it was obvious he could of taken to virtually any physical sport he was just one of those naturally capable physical specimens.....from sprinter to chucking a javelin the lad could of done anything......but the internal battles a fighter has with himself is just stuff you cant learn.........Joyce will be a tough nut to crack his strength and persistence are very intimidating.

As for Tyson/Jones what a load of old bollocks you can go in any gym in the world and watch body spars just because they were once great fighters doesnt make it any better to watch !

Just bit info, how do think it go with big Joe, Usyk  gnash, I know Usyk won the 1st fight, I watched again, think it prob go simlar again, as Usyk fast powerful clean puncher, and beat big Joe to punch. Be great if Joe could use his big jab, and size/power and get the win with a late KO, but Usyk prob win late stoppage, what your thoughts if they ever fight again.? 

On 01/12/2020 at 19:40, gnasher16 said:

Only because ive known the gym and the family who run the gym for as long as i can remember do i know the mental make up of the kid and he just doesnt have it upstairs, even watching him interviewed i find hard to watch as he,s a painfully shy kid....the day of the fight he was more concerned with what answers he should give in his post fight interview than the fight itself....even early in the fight between rounds he was telling Martin he couldnt knock Joyce out,that he,s too strong etc...for a puncher to hit someone with their best shots and not make a dent can be a frightening thing and he panicked.....in his fragile mind the eye damage was the last straw and as much as he can still come back from it you have to be an incredibly talented athlete for " heart " to never play a role in your fighting career.

No fire in him then. When he takes a big shot he don’t come back wanting to kill like some 

I blame his corner for not either pulling him out earlier, or not throwing in the towel when he sank to one knee.They should have known his state of mind and looked out for him.

There's a code in boxing which says you never quit but I would rather see a fighter admitting he's had enough than see him brain damaged, blind or dead.

There's no shame in tapping out in UFC, or a rugby player coming off injured. Why should boxing be different?. We've all got quit in us. We shouldn't expect our boxers to be maimed or killed for the sake of macho pride whilst we sit on our arses and applaud.

I think the lad has a big future in the game, I hope he comes back and proves his critics wrong.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, dazbrowne 13 said:

Think hes ok they offered him the covid vaccine he refused said hes scared of jabs ??

Don't think he's scared of jabs mate, he ate them the whole fight. ?? Couldn't believe why his corner didn't figure out a way for him to avoid the majority of those jabs.

Just now, jukel123 said:

Don't think he's scared of jabs mate, he ate them the whole fight. ?? Couldn't believe why his corner didn't figure out a way for him to avoid the majority of those jabs.

I know was thinking that myself then he came out in the  tenth and stood bad eye towards joyce defensively shocking ?