Chicken Feed !

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you was my manager you would be lying unconscious with a broken jaw in a puddle of your own piss ,you absolute bell end 

i must admit ..its a pet hate of mine..."job superiority"....i hate people that look down on others just cos they do ..what they deem to be a shit job...or not inteligent enough to do somthing better.

It's funny cos your a c**t .

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Greyman said:

You should see the amount of shit you get doing a bin round, I enjoy doing it because I like to see the day waking up and I enjoy the physical exercise plus staying in with the misses all day every day can wear a bit thin, but you really are the shit on people’s shoes ????

The old boy who started Ahearns waste used to walk about in dirty old trousers, braces and boots.

That same old boy booked himself and his wife the best cabin on the QE2.......I live for stuff like that.

All the wealthiest blokes I know made their money in dirty jobs one way or the other ! Lol 

30 years walking in and out of the same office every day for a wage that barely gets you by would be my idea of hell, f**k it, give me real people and feast and famine any day of the week.

• Like 1

Well I had a spell on the bins. Loved it apart from dicks who looked down on you. I've also had a spell on the doors part- time. 21 full of wind and piss. Bunch of traveller lads tried to get in with no membership . I ended up with a thick lip and a chipped tooth. Saw the lad who cracked me a week later and we went round a pub car park as a straightener. Beat f**k out of me fair and square. I gave up the doors after that.?

Back to the thread. I'm pissed off with safety rules in abattoirs but think. How did we get foot and mouth? Bloke feeding ham sandwiches to his pigs, got them as throwouts from an airline. The sandwiches were from a non foot and mouth free country. How did we get mad cow disease? feeding f***ing sheep to them How did we get  this pandemic f****n virus from chinks eating bats/pangolins.. f**k about with nature and you pay the consequences.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

i must admit ..its a pet hate of mine..."job superiority"....i hate people that look down on others just cos they do ..what they deem to be a shit job...or not inteligent enough to do somthing better...

macdonalds workers get it all the time....i hate it....

the thing is they are working.....they are contributing ....so why look down on them...boils my piss

Same has come across it a lot working on building sites being the worst for it.I have more respect for the two young lads who work in the local co-op near me than the scroats of similar age hanging around them causing trouble.

• Like 2

I've been on many jobs where the foreman has asked me to train lads up on dump trucks dozers etc.

It good seeing them a few days later being released on there own.usually with a massive grin as they drive past ? 

I was in a quarry and wouldn't see the foreman down the hole for weeks at a time the lad watching the conveyor belt was looking around the dozer for a few days at break time and asking questions all the time.

He was showing keen.so I showed him how to drive it and he was in there maybe 10 mins.

Then the foreman came down in his Jeep ? some timing that lol.

He wasn't happy at all old miserable fecker ?

4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

There's a rule . The harder you work the less you get paid. The CEO does f**k all except fool everybody he is so important and gets paid a small fortune. The guy grafting gets paid washers.

i dont know.......im trying my best in this job to do zero graft....hide out the way ...and stay on my phone all day....:D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, king said:

I've been on many jobs where the foreman has asked me to train lads up on dump trucks dozers etc.

It good seeing them a few days later being released on there own.usually with a massive grin as they drive past ? 

I was in a quarry and wouldn't see the foreman down the hole for weeks at a time the lad watching the conveyor belt was looking around the dozer for a few days at break time and asking questions all the time.

He was showing keen.so I showed him how to drive it and he was in there maybe 10 mins.

Then the foreman came down in his Jeep ? some timing that lol.

He wasn't happy at all old miserable fecker ?

There used to be a company that trained you in how to operate plant. They wanted big bucks to train you on a week's course. Lot 0f blokes I knew went on the course and improved their pay big time.

Edited by jukel123
4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

There used to be a company that trained you in how to operate plant. They wanted big bucks to train you on a week's course. Lot 0f blokes I knew went on the course and improved their pay big time.

That's it mate.do a 3yr apprenticeship or 1 week training on a machine.the same pay for both..

The big plus is being payed 8hrs for sitting in the car or cabin when it's raining "rained off" 

And of course the warm cab in winter is good.

• Like 1

I worked in a bacon factory for a short time, the M & S stuff was exactly the same as the cheap Co-Op stuff, just slightly better packaging.

A mate up country drives a bin lorry. 35 hours a week Monday to Friday £29k a year plus bonuses.

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1