Chicken Feed !

15 hours ago, WILF said:

The old boy who started Ahearns waste used to walk about in dirty old trousers, braces and boots.

That same old boy booked himself and his wife the best cabin on the QE2.......I live for stuff like that.

All the wealthiest blokes I know made their money in dirty jobs one way or the other ! Lol 

30 years walking in and out of the same office every day for a wage that barely gets you by would be my idea of hell, f**k it, give me real people and feast and famine any day of the week.

f**k I wish I had a like left!! Lol

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you was my manager you would be lying unconscious with a broken jaw in a puddle of your own piss ,you absolute bell end 

i must admit ..its a pet hate of mine..."job superiority"....i hate people that look down on others just cos they do ..what they deem to be a shit job...or not inteligent enough to do somthing better.

It's funny cos your a c**t .

Posted Images

14 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

When I was 23-25 I had my own plastering business had lads working for me and was never on the tools earning top money for sitting at home\pub with the occasional site visit. Wish I could go back but no chance of doing it again. 

Mate...I don't want to be rude..but..you wouldve been away if you grafted when they were grafting... boys soon lose respect for you if you ain't leading in some way... 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, jukel123 said:

That's what I always say mate. Start a business if you can cos its difficult to make proper money as a worker/ grafter. Too many 

People getting fat on your work if you are an employee.

Perhaps the CEO grafted his way to that position... not everyone is built to be a boss, but not all bosses should employ people...

Just now, NEWKID said:

Mate...I don't want to be rude..but..you wouldve been away if you grafted when they were grafting... boys soon lose respect for you if you ain't leading in some way... 

I know I was stupid leased flash car expensive clothes holidays to marbella oh well.

Know a days I love grafting and getting my hands dirty 

4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I could stay at home knowing I have a vast amount of money coming my way in the future but I like my son to see me earning it myself 

2 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I know I was stupid leased flash car expensive clothes holidays to marbella oh well.

Know a days I love grafting and getting my hands dirty 

Nothing wrong with that mate, I still love grafting...always will...was on my mates roof tonight until 6pm, pitch black and trying to get him in the dry..hes here in the morning cutting out an opening in the brickwork and putting the lintel in for some bifolds...

Hes a brickie...and I'm a roofer....I've f****d about with business a bit more than him...but at the end of the day we are the same people.. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I could stay at home knowing I have a vast amount of money coming my way in the future but I like my son to see me earning it myself 

I don't give a f**k what anyone says, there is very few people that get anything without putting the graft in.... proper people graft, whether you have a uni degree or a degree in life..... fair play to you mate, your lad will thank you for instilling that work ethic into him...

Middle management is the one bunch who think grafting is below them...last in the door and first out in the main....c**ts!! Lol

• Like 4
5 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Middle management is the one bunch who think grafting is below them...last in the door and first out in the main....c**ts!! Lol

Spot on, I work for a multi million pound company and ours are terrible. Pretend they're everyones mate but pull em into disciplinary meetings as fast as they can. Late in, first out and always take 20 min breaks instead of 15 but your a min late and they want it made back. Then you get like today; how do you deal with the boredom of working from home .... Do my job! Oh no, I'll just be bored....c**t!

38 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Spot on, I work for a multi million pound company and ours are terrible. Pretend they're everyones mate but pull em into disciplinary meetings as fast as they can. Late in, first out and always take 20 min breaks instead of 15 but your a min late and they want it made back. Then you get like today; how do you deal with the boredom of working from home .... Do my job! Oh no, I'll just be bored....c**t!

Supervisor the most pointless job title ever lol

1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

Ours are called team leaders ?

I call them nappy’s, because they are full of shit and always hanging round your arse, it’s probably why I,m ever so slightly unemployable by today’s standards ?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

One of my favourite hobbies

Makes me laugh the one we had for a short wile who did not last long as our job is on a job and done once the last lorry is loaded we have done usually finnishing an hour early and this prick thought different and all for 9pence an hour more in the end he threw a wobbler and walked off the job.lol