Well now

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it wasn't for the shoots then I would of given up on the terriers when the ban first came in...only real legal way to carry on. We all need each other... The enemy are the establishment and these f

Strange how many “dog men” rush to defend the shooting community, when BASC & the countryside alliance throw us under the bus at every given opportunity. In their last press release regarding hare

I wouldn't say so... He's probably sick to death of having his livelihood ruined by clowns disturbing his birds and riding roughshot over his ground..same as a shepard etc... Let's be honest, there's

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

Big money shooting men are the biggest c**ts going I’ve got some permission on a smallish syndicate run shoot lad who owns the lad knows me well can go on whenever I want weather it’s middle of the night or the day i always park we’re he tells me to so he can see it’s me the amount of time shooting men have kicked off at him for letting me on with the dogs is unbelievable one even tried to walk me off till I told him to f**k off and mind his own business they go on when they like when he tells them not to think they run the show more fool them spending thousands to shoot a few birds and pretend your billy big bollocks for day 

Some cnut told me and the fella that owned the ground he was going to ring the cops if we didn't get off the ground  sharpish ???

Edited by dogmandont
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

Big money shooting men are the biggest c**ts going I’ve got some permission on a smallish syndicate run shoot lad who owns the lad knows me well can go on whenever I want weather it’s middle of the night or the day i always park we’re he tells me to so he can see it’s me the amount of time shooting men have kicked off at him for letting me on with the dogs is unbelievable one even tried to walk me off till I told him to f**k off and mind his own business they go on when they like when he tells them not to think they run the show more fool them spending thousands to shoot a few birds and pretend your billy big bollocks for day 

I know that feeling and you can see them cringe when ya tell them,they think they have more rights than the farmer once they’ve paid him.Ive done it for 40yrs and wouldn’t have a f***ing idiot tell me I can’t go there when I’ve have for that long.Most of them have had a gun a year and think they are lord such but it’s even better once you educate them.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

The upside of permission, is being able to rock up, crack on, no looking over your shoulder, do what you like with little stress etc. Maybe not as fun sometimes but if you have the right ground it’s handy as for the dogs!

I rang the cop shop one night to tell them which land I would be on,my car reg and where the car was parked (in the yard) they didn’t even tell the idiot that was on patrol and he was lamping me as I kept walking up the hill after walking down it.His words was come here mine was f**k you im not walking back down to walk back up after talking to you.so I made him come into the yard,that was the last time I rang them to say where I would be.

• Like 1

The best permission there is just get out once seen be civil few times a this the stop bothering you few year later there waving when they see you I can go all over and be seen not bothered it’s the shooters on next block or dog walkers report you every shooter I met with permission has a long tongue and a shitty moustache there as bad as the dog Walker reading the papers then all off a sudden the dogs getting walked nosey b*****ds the best best part is farmers I no laugh with me about it shooters and dog walkers 

shame from young they wasn’t told to not tell tales this day and age it’s all a lot a grown men do turning into women with out realising it lol

imagine seeing lads out and picking up the phone to report them to your master lol

pathetic lol