Dytkos cottage

3 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Looks awesome; they've got some cracking photos of the place that really does show the quality of your workmanship mate. Misses definitely put some lovely touches to it aswell

Cheers mate... I think they call it a labour of love.. I'm not sure that description is anything near to be honest!! lol

Mrs loves the interior stuff mate, lots of stuff from a little vintage shop near us, she'll see stuff and I think it looks shit, then puts it in and it works... I'm a builder shes a faffer!! lol

• Like 1

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been grating hard to get this cottage ready for end of the year..  More concerned with getting @Dytkos in next year...should be ready for you mate!! Lol   Kitchen going in next we

So the test run starts on Wednesday, I've 3 weeks of family coming, its not 100% finished but finishings now... they'll live with the few snags before it goes to the public in September.... 11 months.

So we've had a good first couple of months, put it on with Unique holiday Stays and the Mrs is running an instagram page which has started to grow quite well.. Trying to finsh the 2nd one for Chr

Posted Images

3 hours ago, WILF said:

Looks absolutely amazing mate, photography is very well done.

Great stuff ?

Thank you Mate

The site does all the marketing, pics etc... Mrs is running the Insta account and she does the pics on there, 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Something to be proud of Kev... stunning mate ?%?

Cheers Sean... I'm pretty happy with it mate... makes the rest of the place look shit though!! lol

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, sid g said:

my aunts retiring next year she`s at north somercoates on the lincs coast  her plan is to put 3/4 of these up few sheep , alpacas  about the place , No photo description available. 

People are paying big money to stay in them mate!!

57 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Cheers mate... I think they call it a labour of love.. I'm not sure that description is anything near to be honest!! lol

Mrs loves the interior stuff mate, lots of stuff from a little vintage shop near us, she'll see stuff and I think it looks shit, then puts it in and it works... I'm a builder shes a faffer!! lol

You're being modest mate ?

First off kev I hope you and yours are doing well    secondly you have made summat of yourself  and you should be a proud man  the pleasure you will bring to folks now eh. Keep. Well mate atb to you and yours   right thats me all govelled out ? any donations greatly appreciated 

• Like 1
On 03/11/2021 at 16:18, iworkwhippets said:

First off kev I hope you and yours are doing well    secondly you have made summat of yourself  and you should be a proud man  the pleasure you will bring to folks now eh. Keep. Well mate atb to you and yours   right thats me all govelled out ? any donations greatly appreciated 

Cheers Keith, everyones good here thank you... hope you're well...