Dytkos cottage

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been grating hard to get this cottage ready for end of the year..  More concerned with getting @Dytkos in next year...should be ready for you mate!! Lol   Kitchen going in next we

So the test run starts on Wednesday, I've 3 weeks of family coming, its not 100% finished but finishings now... they'll live with the few snags before it goes to the public in September.... 11 months.

So we've had a good first couple of months, put it on with Unique holiday Stays and the Mrs is running an instagram page which has started to grow quite well.. Trying to finsh the 2nd one for Chr

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Superb job you have done there Kev? fair play ?

Cheers Sean, could've done with you here a few times on the ground works mate ..proper head scratcher!! Lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sid g said:

as much work on the others kev  ?  whats the plan for them this year next year ?   

1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

yeah kev, lets have a look at the others mate.

1 is nearly complete...balustrade and kit out plus snagging and its ready for holiday let's later this year.

The other has a lady renting it at the minute, ill wait till next year and start that one.... got loads to do in the main house up till Christmas...

• Like 2
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Cheers Sean, could've done with you here a few times on the ground works mate ..proper head scratcher!! Lol

Next time give me a shout...I'm only a call away mate?

jacked  my job a month ago...after 12 yrs..started with a company closer to home,f****d off the site work,looking after a few different councils and housing associations....you meet some right darlings ? but I'm enjoying the change...just me on my Todd,they send me through the jobs and I just crack on...nice steady pace?should of done it a few yr back?DSC_0464.JPG.02437b04257b08707a05ae60ecf4e5cd.JPGDSC_1561.JPG.284d71535a7c290d85ea9a1af9a48b70.JPGDSC_1566.JPG.56c3fed27314d17f7bd9c944d223e94c.JPG

• Like 4
47 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Next time give me a shout...I'm only a call away mate?

jacked  my job a month ago...after 12 yrs..started with a company closer to home,f****d off the site work,looking after a few different councils and housing associations....you meet some right darlings ? but I'm enjoying the change...just me on my Todd,they send me through the jobs and I just crack on...nice steady pace?should of done it a few yr back?DSC_0464.JPG.02437b04257b08707a05ae60ecf4e5cd.JPGDSC_1561.JPG.284d71535a7c290d85ea9a1af9a48b70.JPGDSC_1566.JPG.56c3fed27314d17f7bd9c944d223e94c.JPG

Nice pavier work mate..??

Replaced all the mains water, right through to slab, paviers, gravel etc...

I've learnt alot mate, been on the buildings for years but still loads to learn eh!!

Defo give you a shout if there's a few days down here....busmans holiday...hunting, lodge and keep and some cash in your hand.. ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, sid g said:

i took some council  external redecs on the lads used to love em tea n toast in a morning soup and and apple at dinner , to many storys to tell in here 

You see  some sights,that's for sure ??

Just now, sid g said:

i recon thats the way forward little tackle shop  selling crab lines and buckets ?

Funny I've been offered in to a tackle shop, long story so won't bore ya...but I've got my plan and that ain't part of it...lol

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, sid g said:

since we`ve been back the mrs gone into full clear out mode we dont need all this clutter get a skip she does it every time we go away :doh:

I was on dump runs this week mate... the shit they accumulate...lol

I underwent a similar redesign project at the weekend @NEWKID 

Sunday I was stood on an oak coffee table taking down the boys curtain rail in his bedroom , (don’t ask ) and mid drill , the panel gave way, I slipped against the wall , knocked down a mirror which smashed against the table and knocked the boys 5 feet lava lamp aquarium over and spilled its entire contents onto the 6 month old shark hoover which was running at the time and promptly instantly fused . 

all up about 300 notes damage . 

Overfucking joyed really ???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
4 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I underwent a similar redesign project at the weekend @NEWKID 

Sunday I was stood on an oak coffee table taking down the boys curtain rail in his bedroom , (don’t ask ) and mid drill , the panel gave way, I slipped against the wall , knocked down a mirror which smashed against the table and knocked the boys 5 feet lava lamp aquarium over and spilled its entire contents onto the 6 month old shark hoover which was running at the time and promptly instantly fused . 

all up about 300 notes damage . 

Overfucking joyed really ???

??... I feel your pain mate...this renovation malarkey ain't all its cracked up to be!! Lol