Dytkos cottage

17 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I underwent a similar redesign project at the weekend @NEWKID 

Sunday I was stood on an oak coffee table taking down the boys curtain rail in his bedroom , (don’t ask ) and mid drill , the panel gave way, I slipped against the wall , knocked down a mirror which smashed against the table and knocked the boys 5 feet lava lamp aquarium over and spilled its entire contents onto the 6 month old shark hoover which was running at the time and promptly instantly fused . 

all up about 300 notes damage . 

Overfucking joyed really ???

When you phoned me the other day and told me this latest tale of your buffoonery I sat and reflected on the fact that your are given command of men and millions of pounds worth of arms and equipment in defence of the nation !………..comfort I’m sure for all those who rely on the British military to hold back the forces of our enemies ! 

• Haha 2

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been grating hard to get this cottage ready for end of the year..  More concerned with getting @Dytkos in next year...should be ready for you mate!! Lol   Kitchen going in next we

So the test run starts on Wednesday, I've 3 weeks of family coming, its not 100% finished but finishings now... they'll live with the few snags before it goes to the public in September.... 11 months.

So we've had a good first couple of months, put it on with Unique holiday Stays and the Mrs is running an instagram page which has started to grow quite well.. Trying to finsh the 2nd one for Chr

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, sid g said:

FFS who stands on coffee tables these days whats wrong with a chair 

When I say coffee table brother I mean a200 bar oak furniture living room centre piece that’s somehow found it’s way into her make up boudoir and I’s covered in the remnants of fake tan , nail varnish and foundation. No great loss really as I’m sure there’s a purpose made glamour station winging its way here via courier as I type this that I will have unknowingly paid for somehow  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

When I say coffee table brother I mean a200 bar oak furniture living room centre piece that’s somehow found it’s way into her make up boudoir and I’s covered in the remnants of fake tan , nail varnish and foundation. No great loss really as I’m sure there’s a purpose made glamour station winging its way here via courier as I type this that I will have unknowingly paid for somehow  

I think our wives could've been separated at birth mate..?

First run went great, next set of cousins and kids arrive tomorrow...

Mrs has put it out on Instagram that we are open and its been a busy day, still a few snags but we are off and running at last!!

My cousins lad loved watching the deer...

IMG-20210819-WA0020.jpg.bc9e8f15d762b1e28ddecf80e0185968.jpg

Chickens are taking the piss...

IMG-20210819-WA0017.jpg.5cb85c2274eb3366f2f304bfcebf71c3.jpg

Last minute job on beds turned out well..

IMG-20210819-WA0025.jpg.680e6ca753f7677ff88d17765f94ad79.jpg

And finally had steps built to decking this week...

IMG-20210819-WA0028.jpg.23b0c97a7f3882031c68dfcbc278013c.jpg

As Sid would say....next...lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Review:

”Lovely spot, loved watching the deer…..only complaint, chicken very under cooked !” Lol ? 

I'd call it very fresh... its how you spin it ..lol

• Haha 3
  • 2 months later...

So we've had a good first couple of months, put it on with Unique holiday Stays and the Mrs is running an instagram page which has started to grow quite well..

Trying to finsh the 2nd one for Christmas as we have a booking for both if |I can get it done, it's 3/4 complete painting starts on the outside walls, windows, doors, fascias etc next week.

Link to Unique Holiday Stays below with a few decent pics of the place:

UNIQUEHOLIDAYSTAYS.CO.UK

Avalon

Cheers

• Like 13