xmas and New years eve ??

12 hours ago, sid g said:

i hate the cheer up brigade -- cheer up, . cheer up whats up wi you , cheer up fook off  c**ts tellin you to cheer up when fook alls wrong  

12 hours ago, king said:

Feck sid cheer up mun.

18 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Comes with being a miserable twat..?

And what would happen if we were to walk about with a constant 'bubbly, cheerful' grin on our fizzogs? People be saying 'what's up with him, he's constantly f***ing smiling/grinning, the mad c**t?!

Nah, I'm at peace with myself, not being chirpy and sociable ?

• Like 1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think jesus is a load of old bollocks and he don't send me a birthday card so fcuk his birthday or anything to do with it,the hunts are crap on boxing day as every fecker is out filming and am i fec

I like Christmas but I loath all the f***ing fake nice, fake cheer surrounding it. Thankfully I now live 500 miles away from our relatives and we don’t have to have any part of the smorgasbord of

Well my Mrs won't be working over this Xmas and new years, her pub chain is fooked... Looking forward to us all spending the days together.... Will meet up with 2 of my 3 brothers and nephews Xmas mor

Posted Images

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

And what would happen if we were to walk about with a constant 'bubbly, cheerful' grin on our fizzogs? People be saying 'what's up with him, he's constantly f***ing smiling/grinning, the mad c**t?!

Nah, I'm at peace with myself, not being chirpy and sociable ?

Probably people would talk to such a person and have a laugh and a joke.instead of thinking look at that grumpy fecker there.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Greb147 said:

I'm in two minds whether to work, great money but don't know if it's worth not seeing the little one opening her presents. ?

Stop It !!! I am surprised your even thinking about it ,you come across as a decent (occasionally argumentative ) fella ,...give yourself a talking to 

Edited by Astanley
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I like Christmas but I loath all the f***ing fake nice, fake cheer surrounding it.

Thankfully I now live 500 miles away from our relatives and we don’t have to have any part of the smorgasbord of utter shit that go’s with it........I’m actually looking forward to a more reflective, low(er) key affair this year where we can make it about actually just being together, eating a good meal and being thankful for all the blessings we do have.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, fireman said:

I think jesus is a load of old bollocks and he don't send me a birthday card so fcuk his birthday or anything to do with it,the hunts are crap on boxing day as every fecker is out filming and am i feck sticking a vaccine into my self or my kids and by feck iv'e stuck some shit in my veins in my time but feck that.Jools holland is a greasy haired weirdo so won't be watching him and it's still october so sod off with the xmas topics eh.:nono:...........That's my  thoughts Ray....    :laugh::laugh:

haha    ok , was just a thought  , i keep them to me self next time   lol  

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, bird said:

haha    ok , was just a thought  , i keep them to me self next time   lol  

We've met Ray and you know i'm just messing with you mate and i wish everyone a good time and all the best what ever they do or what ever is happening in their worlds..:victory:

Christmas started for me just before Easter, have been furloughed since then. Reverted back to living like I did as a teenager, but with money. I'm back to work full time next month though. I think Christmas should be cancelled this year and everyone needs to pull together and get the country working at full capacity again. 

Edited by eastcoast
43 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

I'm off for 3 weeks  xmas been flat out this yr.time to sit back with kids for a bit.saying that I just bought a 12mtr x 9mtr steel framed garage,so will be putting that up if its manufactured in time.

What sort of money did that set you back mate ?

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

What sort of money did that set you back mate ?

Got quotes  from 8000 to 16000 some cold rolled steel others hot rolled.prob go with hot rolled steel with anthracite box profile cladding by the time I concrete pockets,put it up then concrete power float the floor,then buy 4mtrx4mtr electric roller door I reckon it will be 15000 or more.quote was 9220 just for building kit.

Edited by Qbgrey
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Got quotes  from 8000 to 16000 some cold rolled steel others hot rolled.prob go with hot rolled steel with anthracite box profile cladding by the time I concrete pockets,put it up then concrete power float the floor,then buy 4mtrx4mtr electric roller door I reckon it will be 15000 or more

Shame Newkid wasn’t taking something down somewhere mate.

That’s a tidy size shed, how tall to the eaves ? 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Misrabel fooker lol

No, happy, because I don’t have to live in some urban shithole surrounded by people who don’t belong there ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1