xmas and New years eve ??

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think jesus is a load of old bollocks and he don't send me a birthday card so fcuk his birthday or anything to do with it,the hunts are crap on boxing day as every fecker is out filming and am i fec

I like Christmas but I loath all the f***ing fake nice, fake cheer surrounding it. Thankfully I now live 500 miles away from our relatives and we don’t have to have any part of the smorgasbord of

Well my Mrs won't be working over this Xmas and new years, her pub chain is fooked... Looking forward to us all spending the days together.... Will meet up with 2 of my 3 brothers and nephews Xmas mor

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, king said:

I was born in Wales and have lived in england for about 16yrs now.so am I an immigrant to england max..

Mate, as I keep pointing out to people England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland as nation states are young......being only about 1000 years old.

Prior to that it was just the British isles and is still the British isles scientifically and geographically speaking, this is what this archipelago of Islands are.

If you were born and have Generations of ancestors in the British isles you can’t be an immigrant to anywhere in the British isles.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Mate, as I keep pointing out to people England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland as nation states are young......being only about 1000 years old.

Prior to that it was just the British isles and is still the British isles scientifically and geographically speaking, this is what this archipelago of Islands are.

If you were born in the British isles you can’t be an immigrant to anywhere in the British isles.

And yet someone like max who loves the old dna scenario.would say different.

1 minute ago, king said:

And yet someone like max who loves the old dna scenario.would say different.

Mate, a chicken born in a stable can never be a horse.....simple as that.

• Like 1

I keep seeing words like "Punjabi " and "Ocean View" cropping up on various threads .

Are they innuendo or some sort of subliminal message ? Only understood by THL's version of the Freemasons ?

Its confusing me as I keep going back in the threads to find out what they mean, but no luck ! 

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

You make it up as you go along.

Ask the indigionous Irish if they happy for English to be buying up properties or parcels of land Ham sam ?

Same for the Welsh or the Scots ?

Your the type 

It's my ball and I'm not playing ?

1000 years old, England has a good shout at being the first ever nation state in the world....they didn’t exist before that.

Read some history and stop making a c**t of yourself ?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I keep seeing words like "Punjabi " and "Ocean View" cropping up on various threads .

Are they innuendo or some sort of subliminal message ? Only understood by THL's version of the Freemasons ?

Its confusing me as I keep going back in the threads to find out what they mean, but no luck ! 

Cheers.

Max's believes wilf is a Punjab descendant because he has Romany traveller heritage 

I just heard how much max likes an ocean view

4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Your the only Wanker making a c**t of himself .

You make the rules up to suit your agenda as you go.

GB - England is a mongrel nation.

Has been for coming up 2000 years if not longer.

If by your views 1 in every 100 Scots shouldn't be in Scotland as they carry Berber or Tureg blood.

What about all those in Eng ' Eire or Wales Bred down from Scots with this bloodline ?

Are they not welcome ?

Not to mention. All of us with blood down from Roman's who were from all over inc Africa ' Syria ect .

The likes of yourself who states they Romany stock .

All true Romanys hail from India / Punjab ect .

Your constant dragging every thread into a blame colour or race Is bullshit and hypocritical on your behalf .

Get rid of scum no matter what the colour or culture and Wel be just fine.

Here, if you ancestors are from Mayo how come you wound up in the north ?.......wasn’t  they doing sex tours to the Far East in them days ? 
Bit hard to row a dug out canoe from Westport to Pattaya was it ? 

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 4