A Sporting Great.

22 minutes ago, fireman said:

He's a cheating cnut and lucky for max he walked away from it...

Give over, it was not intentional.

Both are fighting tooth and claw, Hamilton usually thinks of the bigger picture but he's on the ropes so is not going to back down.

Heard a few rumours that Max has a concussion and that his pupils weren't responding properly when a doctor shone his torch in to his eyes.

I hope he's ok but for Max that has been a long time coming for him, he's a very aggressive driver and thinks he can bully people on track.

Edited by Greb147

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is a Cnut ......

The only reason these are hostile times is because of people like him !

No it doesn’t but he is a grade a Cnut .....

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Give over, it was not intentional.

Both are fighting tooth and claw, Hamilton usually thinks of the bigger picture but he's on the ropes so is not going to back down.

Heard a few rumours that Max has a concussion and that his pupils weren't responding properly when a doctor shone his torch in to his eyes.

I hope he's ok but for Max that has been a long time coming for him, he's a very aggressive driver and thinks he can bully people on track.

You think the sun shines out his black arse so you would say that he done nothing wrong, racing history on that corner says that black arse shouldn't have tried that move either..

Hope Max is all ok and nothing to serious has happened to him..

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, fireman said:

You think the sun shines out his black arse so you would say that he done nothing wrong, racing history on that corner says that black arse shouldn't have tried that move either..

Hope Max is all ok and nothing to serious has happened to him..

No I really don't, you're getting a tad giddy over this with your emphasis on his black arse.

Shouldn't have tried that move, you do realise he pulled off the exact same move twice in the very same race?

He's fine and dandy, just been slating Sir Lewis on't Twitter.

4 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

the bloke took as stupid risk at that speed and could have killed them both at 190mph.

It was six of one and half a dozen of the other for me, both could have done more to avoid the collision but wasn't going to happen with those two, it's been brewing for a while now.

Verstappen is still the strong favourite for the title, he would have run away with it today without the accident.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Verstappen is still the strong favourite for the title, he would have run away with it today without the accident.

He got a 10 second penalty so he did do wrong but the above explains it all....

23 hours ago, Greb147 said:

It was six of one and half a dozen of the other for me, both could have done more to avoid the collision but wasn't going to happen with those two, it's been brewing for a while now.

As much as dislike Hamilton , running second fiddle ain’t in his makeup , he’s where is because of his attitude and skill , Vestappen may win the title but if and when he does he will have to do it the hard way ..should prove to be an interesting tittle race for a change ..

• Like 2
1 hour ago, sussex said:

As much as dislike Hamilton , running second fiddle ain’t in his makeup , he’s where is because of his attitude and skill , Vestappen may win the title but if and when he does he will have to do it the hard way ..should prove to be an interesting tittle race for a change ..

That's it, he's been giving best to Verstappen for a few seasons now because he was thinking of the title.

Now he's actually his main rival for the title in a better car and has thought enough is enough, he said yesterday he ain't going to be bullied on track, that's the Hamilton of old, great stuff.

• Like 1

I actually think verstappen was slightly more to blame than hamilton.  He could've easily pulled out of that bend a fraction wider, but he didn't, he maintained the line he was on and actually slightly cut across hamilton.  And I believe the stewards etc could see that, hence hamilton only getting a 10 second penalty.

5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I actually think verstappen was slightly more to blame than hamilton.  He could've easily pulled out of that bend a fraction wider, but he didn't, he maintained the line he was on and actually slightly cut across hamilton.  And I believe the stewards etc could see that, hence hamilton only getting a 10 second penalty.

Fair assessment but I would say Hamilton is to blame 60/40ish. 

Fcuk me though the way RB have carried on is pathetic, asking for race bans and such, get to fcuk. ? 

I think now the gloves will be off, if you give Verstappen an inch he will take a mile, good on Hamilton for reminding us all what a fierce racer he is.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Fair assessment but I would say Hamilton is to blame 60/40ish. 

Fcuk me though the way RB have carried on is pathetic, asking for race bans and such, get to fcuk. ? 

I think now the gloves will be off, if you give Verstappen an inch he will take a mile, good on Hamilton for reminding us all what a fierce racer he is.

To be honest, verstappen reminds me a bit of romain grosjean, very dangerous, but with a bit more skill.