The Social Dilemma

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it only me left in the world who just cracks on and couldn't give a f**k?  

Someone smart once said, "the greatest trick they ever played was to convince you that you are powerless to make change". Someone else smart once said "It just IS bro, you just got to get on with

The old men that I trusted said the internet is the Antichrist and will drag us all to hell.The older I get the more I believe them.

Posted Images

pup cancelled mate due to my condition, and my ferrets have gone back to the breeder, when my doctor rang me up middle of September to informing me of my heart scan   that I had a leaking heart valve  mitral stenosis I was asked what I wanted to do, I asked how bad it was he informed me that at the moment I don't need surgery but I needed monitoring,  now I don't know whats going on in your areas but theres no attention to what boris is asking of the public around here ,  so god help me and many others if they don't adhere to todays speech I went down the village this morning, always with a mask on,    but several shop keepers no mask in sight I spose its because I am finding used masks on the street that folks have discarded

• Sad 1
On 26/09/2020 at 12:08, Born Hunter said:

Anybody watched this? We live in a time of extreme power and we don’t realise it.

“There are only two industries that refer to customers as 'users', one is IT, the other is the illegal drugs trade.“

Give this a watch earlier born and its some eye opener. 

• Thanks 1