Meanwhile in wales

6 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Must admit, mate; Every time I think of Boris ~ it's like something out of Alan Partridge ~ I get a mental vision of a whale, breaching and crashing down on its back. What ever the kunt says; We can expect him to go back on it, sooner or later.

Liar full stop , feckin thatcher in drag ? Least we forget 

• Like 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's enough in that camp to increase the male population of that village by almost 30%...they probably hanging for a rub...... I wouldn't want my Mrs or young daughter anywhere near the dirty depra

The poor b*****ds have been through enough already.they'll be trying to get back home in no time.

Every politician will be an utter pile of shite until one comes along that has the guts to stand up and say “This is f***ing madness”..........until then.......

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

If Maggie said something she stuck to it like or loath her the iron lady was true to her word 

Like most working class loathed her as  do this worst leader this country has ever seen , and we got worse to come yet ,oh and yes i hated corbyn more than Both the sandle wearing pot smoking veggie feckin hippie 

• Like 1

Tend to agree with the above, Loton. But, as I see it? We've really had such a long succession of complete and utter kunts now. I mean, just sit for a minute and think back over them ....!

Know what? I've always thought - and I'm perfectly open about this, what ever the audiences politics may or not be - I Really  wanted to see what John Smith could have done. Then he fukking dropped dead! :(

• Like 2
On 22/09/2020 at 23:03, king said:

And that aswell yes.some of them outboard motors are bloody expensive to.

How are they getting them considering they are living under a bush or in a tent.

The news never report on how they are getting them boats.wonder why..

Its as plain as the nose on your face King they are being funded and helped to get hear by the French government .

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Its as plain as the nose on your face King they are being funded and helped to get hear by the French government .

And Boris ain't doing nothing about it 2 days ago at least 26 boats and 393 immigrant's.

Probably similar yesterday..and yet we can be fined for breaking covid rules.madness.

• Like 3
On 24/09/2020 at 07:48, WILF said:

Every politician will be an utter pile of shite until one comes along that has the guts to stand up and say “This is f***ing madness”..........until then.......

I think farage has done that, he's been completely shut down by the liberal media in this country and I don't think anything other than mass mobilisation of like-minded people will turn the tide now, as far as I'm concerned the sooner we hit absolute rock bottom the sooner we can start climbing back but if it don't happen in the next 10 years or so it's over and the libs have won and the west will be finished off by the east shortly after. 

3 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

I think farage has done that, he's been completely shut down by the liberal media in this country and I don't think anything other than mass mobilisation of like-minded people will turn the tide now, as far as I'm concerned the sooner we hit absolute rock bottom the sooner we can start climbing back but if it don't happen in the next 10 years or so it's over and the libs have won and the west will be finished off by the east shortly after. 

I have to admit though mate I was massively disappointed by Farage, when it came down to it they stood aside......and we got more of the same 

• Like 1

I'm perfectly open to correction on this. I'm not terrifically interested in any of it. But, at a casual glance, over the years, I'm quite 'happy', in my own mind, that Farage is a shill. MI5 puppet, maybe?

What makes me think this is the way he Always seems to pop back up, the moment anyone else threatens to do anything. Split the vote by forming his own little party. Then fukking off back to obscurity when the dust settles and nothing's happened.

Who's this actor? Fox or something? Been putting his head above the parapet lately. Other day, I saw, he announced he was thinking about standing for something. * Poof!!! *  As if by magic, Farrage pops up! 'Yes! I'm going to stand for that myself!'

It's becoming noticeably formulaic now. Or am I missing something?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Lawrence Fox has just started the Reclaim party, I cant be bothered to look into it just looks fake and contrived to me

That's some name the reclaim party.

It's sad that such a name has to be used in the first place.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...