I’ve not commented on this post till now cos I speak to Jimmy almost every day!

I tell you what lads no one deserves to go through this, it’s horrific for everyone involved... Nat is a lovely lass and a bloody  good mum!

I think about what goes on I this world and I’m lost for words.. it’s no walk in the park I know that:(

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

I dont know you Jimmy but my heart goes out to you , I cant begin to imagine  what you are going through.  I have a daughter too and couldn't cope if she was I'll like your daughter.  I am fighting back the tears as I read this,  truly heartbreaking. 

• Like 3

Thoughts and prayers with you all Jimmy .Be strong, she needs dads smile and humour even though inside your torn apart. 

She knows your there for her and will always hold her in your heart atb Iain and Debbie 

• Like 4

I’ve been reading the posts on here . I don’t know you Jimmy and there are no words to say .  I don’t have any religious faith , so saying that my prayers are with you is meaningless. But reading your words and sadness , I feel your pain and it has made me think about the fragility of life. I gave my daughter a hug this morning, “ what was that for “ ?she asked .  “ No reason “, “ you are weird “ she said . 
                  Stay strong Jimmy .

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

I’ve been reading the posts on here . I don’t know you Jimmy and there are no words to say .  I don’t have any religious faith , so saying that my prayers are with you is meaningless. But reading your words and sadness , I feel your pain and it has made me think about the fragility of life. I gave my daughter a hug this morning, “ what was that for “ ?she asked .  “ No reason “, “ you are weird “ she said . 
                  Stay strong Jimmy .

Well said SL

• Like 1

5 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

Stay strong Jimmy .

Hug her as much as you can SL

you never know whats round the corner mate

Any way i got a telling off ,,,off her yesterday

for nicking some of her chocolates lol

thats the natalie i know i thought to my self with a smile

went and bought her a new box this morning

and put that smile back on her face iv not seen it for a long time now

it was nice to see lads.

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 11