And That's Ireland Fukked.

1 minute ago, jetro said:

That's the biggest fear I have, our country getting erased by our own government, just to appease some foreigners, who have and don't want anything in common with us

Atb j 

That's exactly what's happened there. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm called a racist on a weekly basis,  nothing to do with with race, it's because I say our country's people and its needs should be put first before anyone else's, ect ect.  Therefore in the ey

I have to come to the conclusion it’s an age thing mate, people of our age (and I’m guessing you are late 40’s to 50.....give or take ?) have seen our parents grow up with certain values and them and

This is what our masters in Europe want and any one objecting to mass immigration is called far right and racist.

Posted Images

Were all on the same page about Islam, in Ireland and the UK. It's a real threat that affects us all.

But unless we are able  to get/stop our governments letting them into our countries, it's makes the fight so much harder. 

We have to clean house, and remover the appeasers.

Atb j 

• Thanks 2
24 minutes ago, jetro said:

Were all on the same page about Islam, in Ireland and the UK. It's a real threat that affects us all.

But unless we are able  to get/stop our governments letting them into our countries, it's makes the fight so much harder. 

We have to clean house, and remover the appeasers.

Atb j 

The rot has taken hold mate.

And it will never be cured.

That's the stark reality..

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, Francie said:

Meanwhile in ireland

Keep her lit lads

What's it all about ? Looks like a load of drunken Irish lads going for a dander round the town ????

On 04/08/2020 at 07:49, foxdropper said:

What Wilf is alluding to but can’t bring himself to say is we never wanted any of the c**ts full stop 

.A spade is a spade no matter how shiny it is ,a paki is still a paki no matter how white his pajamas .

Instead of all this “we should of this ,should of that “ how about some real debate as to what we are going to do about it .

The video King put up has really put a downer on my day .

Wheres Britain First ffs .

I agree with this until we start having honest conversations about the topic of race however uncomfortable they are,leaving pc aside and actually being willing to acknowledge that racial instinct exists we will never move forward......and certainly never achieve any kind of multi cultural/multi racial society.

• Like 1
On 03/08/2020 at 19:26, Daniel cain said:

That's where they recruit their minions.... You Either Join them or get shanked.... They control most prisons these last few yrs..... 

Thats a complete myth in my opinion.....they only go after the most feeble little weirdos most likely to get bullied offering them protection......no different to what go,s on in any nick across the world.

• Like 2