any pups out there ?

On 18/07/2020 at 09:59, riohog said:

buried my saluki 2 days ago, .anyway not been without a dog for over 40 years  , so something with abit of  collie or beddi in it would do for me , 22 to 24  tts.

Bet ya wished ya never asked now lol

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ffs i only asked if there was any pups out there ,didnt really need a lesson in  dog breeding  and genetics     

Looking at taking litter out of my bitch only thing she comes in season December time ones a year 3/8 beddy 5/8 greyhound back to dog same way bred blue bitch fawn dog ?

it makes a massive difference  in mho, depth  of breeding eliminates variation, { the bitsa factor lol } and as long as good workers are used only it  will improve your chances of getting a good pup n

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

Hows this then from glovers latest rambleings ? If you x a grew with. A hybred. Bedlington you still produce a f1 what sort of trollocks is that  ? How can it be a half x with 4 different breeds in it ? Keep it bloody simple ?

Perhaps he meant F1, as in terrier x sighthound? Who is glover anyway? 

Ah right, john glover ?

18 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Perhaps he meant F1, as in terrier x sighthound? Who is glover anyway? 

Ah right, john glover ?

He a plummer disciple who is a self opinionated dog expert ? Who has done more damage to a bedlington terrier reputation than even the kennel club ? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Loton Moocher said:

He a plummer disciple who is a self opinionated dog expert ? Who has done more damage to a bedlington terrier reputation than even the kennel club ? 

Avoid like the plauge as his mentor would say ??

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Avoid like the plauge as his mentor would say ??

What you want is that funky music to run through your head and black neck.you will have no choice or excuse not to grove to the drums and horns.peace my brother,and keep bringing the funk.(I'm out) 

7 hours ago, bird said:

By fair point that, how many really test there dog, full potential? I tried to when I was younger, even when working, I still go out couple nights a week, was  a tester when I got back in house from 12pm - 4.30 am, kipa.on   chair for 1 1/hour leave house  be at work 7am , by Friday I was fooked, did this for  18 odd years. Finished work  and still lamped couple nights a week.and mooched every day with Buck, prob not tested  as  much as young bloke might do, but he still keep me freezer full,  been a good 8 years with him. But you right  mate, lines etc mean nout if the dog don't get enough proper work. 

Thats why its important your dog has sumat to hunt 24/7 even when its just its daily walk ? The more you put in the more you get out ? 

9 hours ago, poxon said:

I agree in theory but That’s all ??

Not forgetting the handler plays a big part aswell ? I maybe the biggest critic of nervous hancock bred dogs ? But recently seen one out of there very last peddleing litter trained to near perfection i put most of it down to the handler not the breeding ?