LEEDS PROMOTED

11 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Scab. ?

Not me...I never worked in the pits....and back then I lived just inside Derbyshire. ..all my mates were on strike....in fact 9 of them went down during the strike for arson. ..burnt out a load of busses that were taking miners to work....some of you may remember the old ferreting pics I used to post 10 + years ago with my late friend paddy...he was one of them...

• Like 3

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is a shame Jack Charlton didn't live long enough to see it.

Leeds, Leeds, Leeds ??????  

Listening to talk sport ,QPR v Millwall ,mrs nephew playing ,just assisted with the 4th goal ,scored the equaliser against luton earlier in the week ,so pleased for him, proper nice lad ! 

Posted Images

I will say this though....just over 20 year ago I spent a lot of time partying in Leeds. ...had a bird up there for about a year....I genuinely  liked leeds as a city. 

Had some good days and nights up there

11 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

Big Wednesday fan mate as a youg un in  90's.

Watched em  at Wembley beat UTD.. Sheridan penno.

Chapman, Hurst, Francis, Sterland, Atkinson, Worthington.. Palmer... some top players back then...?

Good stuff pal

11 hours ago, Greb147 said:

I was at Hillsborough in 92 when Leeds demolished them 6-1.

Saw was i, I was there a few year back when we murdered them 6-0

24 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Still never got over 73 ?

Biggest FA Cup upset in History ?

I’d say winning the last first division title ,playing in Europe then Having the Worst 20 mins of football against the mags and blowing their financial pyramid All blows A game noone outside of Sunderland remembers out of the water 

• Like 2
On 18/07/2020 at 09:19, TOMO said:

Not me...I never worked in the pits....and back then I lived just inside Derbyshire. ..all my mates were on strike....in fact 9 of them went down during the strike for arson. ..burnt out a load of busses that were taking miners to work....some of you may remember the old ferreting pics I used to post 10 + years ago with my late friend paddy...he was one of them...

Last year when attending a rig outside Hull I got called a scab by some smelly degenerate glued to the access road. I kinda felt honoured :laugh:

• Haha 1