Up at t farm

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes it’s just nice to get out and watch the world go by, I’m just sat on the bails now watching the sun set, I’ll give it another half hour, if I see a fox I’ll have a go but it’s just nice to b

I decided while the weather was good I’d have a walk around the sheep farm, when I got here the farmer was separating the lambs from the ewes in one field so I thought I’d give him a hand, these are t

I could of taken a neck shot the other night, but for the few deer I shoot it just didn’t seem the right shot for me, like you say I can wait for another opportunity when the shot is one I’m comfortab

Posted Images

Great photos. What did you take them with?

BTW found you a gun so you can take out those crickets. A flea gun to go with the mouse gun, 2.4mm, let the flammin' begin:

worlds-smallest-gun.jpg

Apparently the UK has already become worried by it as the 0.71 ft lbs can pentrate the skin or eye at close range according to experts. Hang on, don't we already sell 12ft lbs air guns and aren't handguns already banned? It's snowflaking hard in blighty.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/worlds-smallest-gun-is-highly-concealable-triggers-fears/

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, Alsone said:

BTW found you a gun so you can take out those crickets. A flea gun to go with the mouse gun, 2.4mm, let the flammin' begin:

worlds-smallest-gun.jpg

Apparently the UK has already become worried by it as the 0.71 ft lbs can pentrate the skin or eye at close range according to experts. Hang on, don't we already sell 12ft lbs air guns and aren't handguns already banned? It's snowflaking hard in blighty.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/worlds-smallest-gun-is-highly-concealable-triggers-fears/

There sure is going to be a lot of gun crime involving these, and only six grand, I can see all the thugs and gangs ordering them for personal protection. Bargain ? the general public should obviously be very concerned..........

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Alsone said:

worlds-smallest-gun.jpg

A camera mate.

• Haha 4
6 hours ago, Dervburner said:

There sure is going to be a lot of gun crime involving these, and only six grand, I can see all the thugs and gangs ordering them for personal protection. Bargain ? the general public should obviously be very concerned..........

Get your orders in quick, I’m pretty nifty with this lot.. recon I can knock ten out before the feds kick my door down!

5k for stainless 2.5k for plastic.,, good for the airport but barrel life sucks?

95191D57-153A-467F-BC7A-34067D23F01B.jpeg.36f8f69d937c80358dd4d629548c27e4.jpeg

disclaimer” I’m takin the pi55 mr A”?

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, si brown said:

Get your orders in quick, I’m pretty nifty with this lot.. recon I can knock ten out before the feds kick my door down!

5k for stainless 2.5k for plastic.,, good for the airport but barrel life sucks?

95191D57-153A-467F-BC7A-34067D23F01B.jpeg.36f8f69d937c80358dd4d629548c27e4.jpeg

disclaimer” I’m takin the pi55 mr A”?

I’ll ‘av a plaggy one please.??

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, Baldcoot said:

Top trumps you win my Nikon only has x26 zoom .Nice pictures shooting doesnt always involves bang and gives just as much pleasure :thumbs:

I love Nikon lenses. I love the colours from Nikon cameras.

This was taken with a little Nikon bridge several years ago now.

DSCN1036_zpsc1a97d6f.jpg.d7c604ea457f91396f8828b01a2cb8d6.jpg

• Like 5
On 24/07/2020 at 17:51, Dervburner said:

I’ll ‘av a plaggy one please.??

I wouldn't even consider one unless they up the power to 0.72ft lbs. Not humane enough on Blue bottles. You don't want a midge gun.

• Haha 1