Looking for blackeye whites

On ‎04‎/‎06‎/‎2020 at 11:40, Daniel cain said:

I could have some spare, will know for sure in a few weeks... £10 donation to my daughter for their up keep. 

I'm near Cardiff ?IMG-20200519-WA0006.jpg.2911c124c3cdbeab3764e5e5103f35b5.jpg

Nice litters bud

£10 pretty cheap this day and age.......not only that........if people pay an honest price then the likelyhood of them looking after them properly is higher......obviously you have to draw a line somewhere.......there was someone on one of those fancy pet advertising sites the other week asking £120 for a hob ferret 2 or 3 year old......

People gone mental on the animal sale sites.......

All the best

Jay  ?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, The one said:

Got to watch what your doing a couple of guys travelled for black eyed whites and got sandiies

its what some guys call them 

Wasn't that you Bob? I seem to remember you getting some really light sandies?  

On 04/06/2020 at 11:40, Daniel cain said:

I could have some spare, will know for sure in a few weeks... £10 donation to my daughter for their up keep. 

I'm near Cardiff ?IMG-20200519-WA0006.jpg.2911c124c3cdbeab3764e5e5103f35b5.jpg

Cheap as chips for well reared stock. Is that just one litter Daniel? 

I've got a litter here and my daughters will help with the rearing. They value things in terms of ice cream, so will expect at least a quid or two for a 99!

This litter will be polecats and as of last week I lined a silver jill with the polecat hob. I'm hoping for some black eyed whites from that mating.

12 hours ago, gnipper said:

Wasn't that you Bob? I seem to remember you getting some really light sandies?  

Aye the wife and son went to stay with friend  in Yorkshire and got taken to a smallholding type place  and got two kits in a bucket with a wire lid ( That was another first for me )and once home said dad got you 2 BEWs that turned out to be Sandies /Champanges  however you read the colours 

i really think its a Yorkshire thing  

1 hour ago, The one said:

Aye the wife and son went to stay with friend  in Yorkshire and got taken to a smallholding type place  and got two kits in a bucket with a wire lid ( That was another first for me )and once home said dad got you 2 BEWs that turned out to be Sandies /Champanges  however you read the colours 

i really think its a Yorkshire thing  

Seen the bucket with a wire lid a few times ?

• Like 1