White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

Just now, Blackmag said:

There cause what's that all about   they have never had it so good it's knocking me fecking sick all this shite people kneeling down saying sorry for what something happened in ancient history  but not in there life time by a long way  or by some copper killing a criminal  in America what about all the homeless here or about that kid in Bolton murdered on mothers day or all the black on black killings daily in London no mention of that the c**t in that clip wants a bullet for even thinking of hitting a oap of any colour 

Sorry, wrong choice of words, " their cause".

What I meant was what they THINK their owed by the rest of the world, by every white person, from the dawn of man kind.

I like you am  sick of it as well, and like the UK, Ireland has it's own present day issiues that needs to be addressed, other than slave trading that we had nothing to do with. 

Atb j 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Black Privilege, innit.

I'm surprised that the pakis haven't jumped on the band wagon, Muslim discrimination and what not.

Then you'd have the black n tans, 2020 version LOL ( joke, before anyone's offended)

Atb j 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Dinosaurs said:

He wants putting in a zoo the horrid cnut!! Hope he gets a fcuking good hiding!! Atb

A complete waste of oxygen that lad.

Taken out back, .22 behind the left ear, unmarked grave. He's absolutely no use to man kind what so ever 

Atb j 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, king said:

I wish I was walking 20yds behind that lad.

I know what you mean. 

But can you imagine the trouble you'd be in if you touched him, not saying it wouldn't be worth it, or stop a person from doing anything, but you'd be hung sooner than the black fella.

Atb j 

34 minutes ago, jetro said:

I know what you mean. 

But can you imagine the trouble you'd be in if you touched him, not saying it wouldn't be worth it, or stop a person from doing anything, but you'd be hung sooner than the black fella.

Atb j 

Well I just couldn't live with myself if I walked away mate.

I have huge respect for oap's I was brought up by my gran and grandfather.

He is on the same scale as a granny beater..

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, king said:

Well I just couldn't live with myself if I walked away mate.

I have huge respect for oap's I was brought up by my gran and grandfather.

He is on the same scale as a granny beater..

I didnt say you or I would have walked away, the total opposite if anything.

What I meant was, if you, I or any normal man was there, we would have givin that young lad a hiding, and we would be arrested for assulat and a racial hate crime. 

We would be found guilty of race hate by the media.

Him hitting the oap would be forgotten about. 

You understand what I'm getting at

Atb j 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jetro said:

https://www.(!64.56:886/groups/1532590293710773/permalink/2323461617956966/?sfnsn=mo

Their try to claim that there was black vikings now LOL 

Atb j 

There was f***ing clown in joe rogan not long back making similar claims about the advanced African kings of the Caribbean 

utterly deluded 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jetro said:

I didnt say you or I would have walked away, the total opposite if anything.

What I meant was, if you, I or any normal man was there, gave that young lad a hiding, we would be arrested for assulat and a racial hate crime. 

We would be found guilty of race hate by the media.

Him hitting the oap would be forgotten about. 

You understand what I'm getting at

Atb j 

yes I totally understand that mate.

The newspapers would love such a story no doubt.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, king said:

yes I totally understand that mate.

The newspapers would love such a story no doubt.

Sensation sells, and in this climate, any thing to do with anti black, no matter for what reason, is a hot topic, and they will always bet on BLACK 

Atb j 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

There was f***ing clown in joe rogan not long back making similar claims about the advanced African kings of the Caribbean 

utterly deluded 

It's gone toatly out of control now imo.

Their even saying the irish people should be ashamed of their part of the slave trade because of trinity college was built on the tobacco industry, which used slave labour.

The Irish didn't build trinity college, the British did, and for a very long time, no Catholic irish was allowed to attend. 

These clowns don't even know their own history, never mind that of the African continent. 

Atb j 

5 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Uncle Bens fcking rice are the latest to be targeted, this bollox is getting totally out of control now

Aunt Jemmaia syrup as well.

My blood pressure won't take much more, I'm going to have to stop read the news LOL 

Atb j 

• Haha 1