White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

Well, on the subject of paying respects.....

I am just back from my local town.

A local lad and Guard Detective was shot the other night by a nutcase who wrestled his gun from him and emptied the clip of 15 rounds, hitting the guard 6 times.

A terrible, terrible event and you can actually feel the sadness in the air locally.

I play football with a lot of these guard lads and I feel for them, I really do.

They just drove his coffin through the town in a motorcade and the whole town came out to show respect, a couple of thousand folks of all ages, every single shop keeper were stood in respectful silence as he passed by....it was very moving.

This is how traditional little white towns react to terrible events and you feel it’s your duty to join in an honour the man.....and it is.

What a difference from the thousands of baying animals that have been so revered by our media, politicians, sports stars and every other useful idiot in the world.

This is the stuff they should be reporting.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 15

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, WILF said:

Well, on the subject of paying respects.....

I am just back from my local town.

A local lad and Guard Detective was shot the other night by a nutcase who wrestled his gun from him and emptied the clip of 15 rounds, hitting the guard 6 times.

A terrible, terrible event and you can actually feel the sadness in the air locally.

I play football with a lot of these guard lads and I feel for them, I really do.

They just drove his coffin through the town in a motorcade and the whole town came out to show respect, a couple of thousand folks of all ages, every single shop keeper were stood in respectful silence as he passed by....it was very moving.

This is how traditional little white towns react to terrible events and you feel it’s your duty to join in an honour the man.....and it is.

What a difference from the thousands of baying animals that have been so revered by our media, politicians, sports stars and every other useful idiot in the world.

This is the stuff they should be reporting.

And that respect is shown in every town in Ireland, weather they knew the person or not.

Poor man and the family he left behind. 

Atb j 

• Like 2

A woman I look up to and greatly admire for her achievements has been permanently banned from Twitter. 

I've offered her a shoulder to cry on with advice on how to get back in.

#FreeKatieHopkins..... 

Edited by Greb147
5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

A woman I look up to and greatly admire for her achievements has been permanently banned from Twitter. 

I've offered her a shoulder to cry on with advice on how to get back in.

#FreeKatieHopkins..... 

Don't tell me.

You are also a massive fan of hers.

And still a massive fan of this man.

Screenshot_20200619-181848.jpg.62ea6ffddcb43dcd797dfc41c6c12558.jpg

3 minutes ago, king said:

Don't tell me.

You are also a massive fan of hers.

And still a massive fan of this man.

Screenshot_20200619-181848.jpg.62ea6ffddcb43dcd797dfc41c6c12558.jpg

Don't tell me you're not a fan of hers? 

Make your mind up, are you batting or bowling? 

No f**k him, i hope Max Verstappen does a Senna on him..... 

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Don't tell me you're not a fan of hers? 

Make your mind up, are you batting or bowling? 

No f**k him, i hope Max Verstappen does a Senna on him..... 

What you mean ??

You said  you was a massive fan of Hamilton dogfox..

And now you ain't a massive fan ??

1 minute ago, king said:

What you mean ??

You said  you was a massive fan of Hamilton dogfox..

And now you ain't a massive fan ??

Fan of his driving and that's about it. 

I hope Max puts him in his place and retires him. 

He's got on my tits these last few weeks, f**k his virtue signalling. 

So you're not a fan of Katie Hopkins, surprised as she's been giving the fuzzy-wuzzys some right stick. 

8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Fan of his driving and that's about it. 

I hope Max puts him in his place and retires him. 

He's got on my tits these last few weeks, f**k his virtue signalling. 

So you're not a fan of Katie Hopkins, surprised as she's been giving the fuzzy-wuzzys some right stick. 

I don't know much about her to be honest.

1 hour ago, jetro said:

And that respect is shown in every town in Ireland, weather they knew the person or not.

Poor man and the family he left behind. 

Atb j 

Funeral is Sunday mate in Charlestown, it’s big deal round here because he was well known and well liked.

Our local guards are really, really decent lads mate.

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Funeral is Sunday mate in Charlestown, it’s big deal round here because he was well known and well liked.

Our local guards are really, really decent lads mate.

Most countryside guards are

They know the craic, they like everyone else just want a quite life, and get on with the locals. A lot of the time they end up settling down where their stationed. 

Thr gaurd here is from  just 30 miles from the aera, and knew everyone since child hood. A pure gentleman. 

That killing was felt across the whole country. 

RIP

Atb j 

• Thanks 1