White neighbours kneel down and beg there black neighbours for forgiveness.

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, I Know of a lad who had to f**k off to Germany 25 years ago and disappear.

This is a patriot, a lad who wasn’t afraid to take on the South African Embassy protestors single handed back in the late 80s......no fucks given, just steamed right in.

The lad had more bottle and more courage about his convictions than almost any man I have ever met......and showed it any time the opportunity arose.

The special branch took his house to pieces and I mean to pieces........and locally, everyone clapped.

His mates didn’t clap, they knew what a great lad he was, they knew he was as fine an example of a patriot and a white working class lad as you would find......but everyone went “oh, what a relief....he was a bit extreme” 

He is never ever coming back and f**k it, I don’t blame him.

I myself on here get accused of “running away” and maybe that’s true but it’s probably truer to say that mentally I just walked away years ago......I sometimes get annoyed with myself that I even bother to make the same arguments now days but I guess old habits die hard.

But, like a stuck record, when even your own can’t be bothered with themselves then why even bother.

I genuinely believe it’s too late for Britain and as I said the other day, it’s going to be a case of what’s left in the ashes.

Well I belive you did the right thing to move. If you or your family wasn't happy why wait there.

As I said Europe is gone, this is the final nail in the coffin, and Ireland is going down the same route. 

Free speech is finished. You can't be seen to be standing up for your country.

If there should be a war, and you mentioned ashes, out of the ashes the Phoenix shall rise. So there might be a slight bit of hope 

Atb j 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sick to bloody death with all this shite  .i dont remember any riots and looting when that black fella  near on cut lee rigbys head off   ,they are tofkn quick to pull the race card  every time a b

Mate I can honestly say I dont preach anything to my kids, I have my views on the world and they certainly arent left but not too far right either...but... I took Fin out kayaking the other night and

What the coloured gentlemen don’t seem to realise is that without slavery the c**ts would still be in Africa chasing grasshoppers for  their next meal and living in huts made of whatever shit they can

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WILF said:

There you go, my point proven.....no offence by the way as I’m not annoyed you said that, I know it already mate ?

And they will probably get it one day 

And now his offspring and their enablers are pissing on your statues ;) 

And those “feral mobs” are winning.....being better isn’t working very well is it ;) 

Anyway, for me it’s all just conversation now days, your opinion is one that most people hold mate.

Thats why you are loosing, no offence intended squire ?

No offence taken or intended ?

I honestly get where you're coming from - we just hold a different opinion of how to achieve our ends ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, I Know of a lad who had to f**k off to Germany 25 years ago and disappear.

This is a patriot, a lad who wasn’t afraid to take on the South African Embassy protestors single handed back in the late 80s......no fucks given, just steamed right in.

The lad had more bottle and more courage about his convictions than almost any man I have ever met......and showed it any time the opportunity arose.

The special branch took his house to pieces and I mean to pieces........and locally, everyone clapped.

His mates didn’t clap, they knew what a great lad he was, they knew he was as fine an example of a patriot and a white working class lad as you would find......but everyone went “oh, what a relief....he was a bit extreme” 

He is never ever coming back and f**k it, I don’t blame him.

I myself on here get accused of “running away” and maybe that’s true but it’s probably truer to say that mentally I just walked away years ago......I sometimes get annoyed with myself that I even bother to make the same arguments now days but I guess old habits die hard.

But, like a stuck record, when even your own can’t be bothered with themselves then why even bother.

I genuinely believe it’s too late for Britain and as I said the other day, it’s going to be a case of what’s left in the ashes.

Theres alot of english living in ireland for the same reason wilf me father left oldham and settled here in the 70s used always be on about the pakis and that and neighbour good friend of me fathers was from eastend london and he used to be on about the blacks hated them he did. They knew what was coming cause they see it ireland only seen it now.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, chesney said:

Theres alot of english living in ireland for the same reason wilf me father left oldham and settled here in the 70s used always be on about the pakis and that and neighbour good friend of me fathers was from eastend london and he used to be on about the blacks hated them he did. They knew what was coming cause they see it ireland only seen it now.

I think every village in Ireland has some one who had a run in with blacks and hates them. I know a few here, older gents. And one very scarred up and disfigured gent from the blacks. You can nearly smell the venom on their breath when they talk about them.

Atb j 

Well mate, I am more interested in my kids than England now......

As we used to say in football, you don’t win if you don’t want it enough......and not enough people in Britain want it enough.

f**k me, it only a takes a visit to the polling station to vote.....but we can’t even do that basic thing.

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, jetro said:

Well I belive you did the right thing to move. If you or your family wasn't happy why wait there.

As I said Europe is gone, this is the final nail in the coffin, and Ireland is going down the same route. 

Free speech is finished. You can't be seen to be standing up for your country.

If there should be a war, and you mentioned ashes, out of the ashes the Phoenix shall rise. So there might be a slight bit of hope 

Atb j 

To be fair mate, violence is not the way......we have to be more clever than that.

Groups of lads won’t win against the government or the police or the army.....they will break your life to bits in the blink of an eye.

It has to be at the ballot box, lawfully and legally, there’s no other way.......the shame is, folks are easily distracted.

Come election time, this will be forgotten and people will be arguing about f***ing Labour and Tory or Sinn Fein and f**k the Brits and all that codswallop......

Meanwhile, the left ain’t loosing focus.....they are relentless ;) 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, WILF said:

To be fair mate, violence is not the way......we have to be more clever than that.

Groups of lads won’t win against the government or the police or the army.....they will break your life to bits in the blink of an eye.

It has to be at the ballot box, lawfully and legally, there’s no other way.......the shame is, folks are easily distracted.

Come election time, this will be forgotten and people will be arguing about f***ing Labour and Tory or Sinn Fein and f**k the Brits and all that codswallop......

Meanwhile, the left ain’t loosing focus.....they are relentless ;) 

Oh I'm not wanting a war, or any violence.

That's the last thing any country needs. To many innocents die. And no one wins espically in a civil war.

Yea this like the covid pandemic will blow over, leave it's mark, and for some scars, and thing will return back to some what normality. 

Atb j 

7 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

That kind of behaviour is out of order - it's extreme and it's just not British. 

......... sure, if you've been wronged, hit back hard but, to attack on sight while someone's going about their daily business  - really?

That's about the same level as the ISIS mob that wanted their own caliphate. 

I knew an old boy that recently died of cancer, he was Indian that moved here in the 40s - the first time that I ever met him, he told his missus off for speaking to him in Indian in front of me.

............ They were a nice couple and we became friends. 

My Dads best mate is a second generation Caribbean  - they've known each other since primary school and, he's always been a family friend. He drove one of the cars when our Grandad died.

........... Grandad always called him Sooty until the day he died but, he didn't mind. There was no malice, that was just how they were.

Behaviour like you mention makes you no better than the feral mobs protesting on the weekend  - we have to be better than that.

That I agree, as much as it pisses me off seeing these scenes we have to remember there will be plenty of blacks disgusted at the carry on. 

We also have to remember a large part of these scum bag rioters are white English virgins, they need punishing just as much as anyone IMO. 

Wilf is right though, the only realistic way to make a change is through voting but all we see is the same old same old rubbish. 

The Tories are horrendous and don't give a toss about the working class but Labours policies on immigration make them even f***ing worse!

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1

All statues of historic figures in Leeds will be subject to review after statue of Queen Victoria was sprayed with graffiti, council says: https://t.co/eSBv8qLWJT https://t.co/7pHeX8c7ON

What a f***ing joke, let's rewrite history just to suit spineless idiots. 

I have no messages, seriously if anybody is up for it we will put the ball in their court. 

Edited by Greb147

Struggling to get my head around all the shit that's going off with these protesters vandalising statues and the criminal damage being caused pity the old bill don't use the same force as they did on us fighting for our jobs and communitys 36 years ago.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Struggling to get my head around all the shit that's going off with these protesters vandalising statues and the criminal damage being caused pity the old bill don't use the same force as they did on us fighting for our jobs and communitys 36 years ago.

What riles me is the councils pandering to these f***ing cretins and reviewing other statues! 

I've also just seen in Virginia they have ripped down a statue of Christopher Columbus, what next, Mount Rushmore?!?! 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Big rowie said:

Police are a bunch of spineless w*nkers. And are to scared to enforce laws on these people because it might hurt their feelings 

I think it's more than that pal, if we retaliated we would all be doing porridge I have no doubts about that. 

It's mental really, the images and video we're getting from events in the UK and US particularly are little different to what we've been seeing throughout the Arab Spring years!

Imagine what our age old international enemies are being fed through their state propaganda machines....

• Like 2