Lachhiman Gurung ( gurkha soldier )

3 hours ago, JDHUNTING said:

Couldn't agree more tbh, depends on your view of the world. I see us as no more than animals and like animals, success only judged on whether you pass your genes on or not. Everything else is bollocks. Some groups of humans still live by this some don't, one group will survive one won't. Sad ain't it.

The philosophy of " equality " is a declaration of war against the natural order of life on this planet.

If everybody and everything was " equal " the natural world would cease to exist,since when did " fair " play any part in nature.

• Like 1

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We won't give citizen ship to men like gurung who served this country and fought with honour   but we will welcome a load of primitive pakis and wogs to take over 

I don’t dispute any of that I don't know about yelling until I’m blue in the face, but I can say something and state my reasons for holding that opinion......I can’t just say “well, that’s the

f**k sake do you have any concept of what your saying ... do you know what mercenary is ??? How the fukc can they be mercenaries when their part of the British army ......

The way I understand evolution, is that it takes only one of the species to make a change and pass that on. If the change is successful/better for survival, it stays in the genome.

Who's to say mixing individuals from different racial backgrounds now, won't benefit the species as a whole in the long run ?‍♂️?

11 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

In the 80,s us thicko working class lads were telling " educated intelligent " people that white people would be a minority in London within 50 years....." dont be ridiculous stop being so melodramatic " they told us........we said " it wont be long before cities all across England have Muslim mayors " sit down and shut up with your exaggerated nonsense " we got told.

Thicko working class blokes like us will tell them the same old shit until the social construct known as the white race is abolished and destroyed........at that point these educated intelligent people might turn round and say " oh maybe we should have listened ".....but i doubt it.

Haven't some mosques in London  applied to do a daily call to prayer over loud speakers indefinitely?

14 minutes ago, mushroom said:

The way I understand evolution, is that it takes only one of the species to make a change and pass that on. If the change is successful/better for survival, it stays in the genome.

Who's to say mixing individuals from different racial backgrounds now, won't benefit the species as a whole in the long run ?‍♂️?

That’s not evolution mate, that’s mongrelisation......it’s cross breeding plain and simple.

I have two pigs out in the field now that are a cross between Tamworth and Gloucester Old Spot.

The combination of the traits of each produces what I have and I will breed them to each other in the hope of fixing.

What they ARE NOT is a Tamworth or a Gloucester Old Spot any more.....I have eradicated each to produce what I have.

As it happens both rare breeds that no longer exist on my farm because of cross breeding. 

Edited by WILF
15 minutes ago, mushroom said:

It may have some benefits who knows, until a virus comes along and takes the lot out because there's no racial barriers to slow it down while we build immunity, but who knows what really. All I know is I like being white I like my kids being white and I like knowing were I've come from and I think that's a perfectly normal human thing I see it with my kids my lad loves being like his dad and my girl loves being like her mum. That's not saying anything against any other races I hope they all feel the same I don't want blacks wiped out from Africa anymore than whites from Europe but on the same note it wouldn't worry me as much if they were because I'm not black so not my problem.

• Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, WILF said:

That’s not evolution mate, that’s mongrelisation......it’s cross breeding plain and simple.

I have two pigs out in the field now that are a cross between Tamworth and Gloucester Old Spot.

The combination of the traits of each produces what I have and I will breed them to each other in the hope of fixing.

What they ARE NOT is a Tamworth or a Gloucester Old Spot any more.....I have eradicated each to produce what I have.

As it happens both rare breeds that no longer exist on my farm because of cross breeding. 

Exactly Wilf. They become a new race within the species,  over time. By that rational that makes any human, who has other species in their DNA (Neanderthals, desonovians, hobbit) makes them different to those that don't. Question is what will be the final outcome? Evolution doesn't happen overnight and no one can predict it's final course. Never forget, we may think we are above nature but we ain't. 

Edited by mushroom
Just now, mushroom said:

Exactly Wilf. They become a new species. By that rational that makes any human, who has other species in their DNA (Neanderthals, desonovians, hobbit) makes them different to those that don't. Question is what will be the final outcome? Evolution doesn't happen overnight and no one can predict it's final course. Never forget, we may think we are above nature but we ain't. 

I don’t know what the final outcome will be mate, what I do know is this.

We value all sorts of animals because they are good in their own way and each makes up part of the whole......nobody would talk about animals the way they do human beings.

When I see phrases like “we are all human beings” it’s (imho) exactly like saying “it’s just a bird”........so what? The only species of bird we want to look at is chickens?

No birds of paradise or falcons or hummingbirds......just chickens ? 

That mate is unthinkable and yet we think it about people......to me, that’s nonsense !

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, WILF said:

But they are still healthy pigs that can go on to have other little pigs like nature intended. 

The Nazis didn't win the war pal so each and every human has the right to decide who they reproduce with. 

That doesn't matter whether you are I agree with it it's just the way it is. 

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

We value all sorts of animals because they are good in their own way and each makes up part of the whole......nobody would talk about animals the way they do human beings.

When I see phrases like “we are all human beings” it’s (imho) exactly like saying “it’s just a bird”........so what? The only species of bird we want to look at is chickens?

That mate is unthinkable and yet we think it about people......to me, that’s nonsense !

I was just going to put almost exactly the same thing, why bother trying to save blue whales there's loads of other whales what's the difference etc etc

11 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate like it or not we are highly (in our opinion) evolved apes. So we, also like birds, have many variations within our species group. I ain't gonna bang a chimp, no more than a hummingbird is gonna bang a chicken. But within the subgroups...... game on, as it is in the animal kingdom.

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

I was just going to put almost exactly the same thing, why bother trying to save blue whales there's loads of other whales what's the difference etc etc

That's not even a proper comparison when there's so many different species of whale. 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

But they are still healthy pigs that can go on to have other little pigs like nature intended. 

The Nazis didn't win the war pal so each and every human has the right to decide who they reproduce with. 

That doesn't matter whether you are I agree with it it's just the way it is. 

I’m sure the bloke who puts hours of time and energy into breeding and preserving rare breed Tamworth’s or Old Spots wouldn’t agree if I said to him “your pigs don’t matter, they are just pigs !” 

Of course you are correct, everyone is free to make choices......but it don’t make those choices moral or right.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Mate like it or not we are highly (in our opinion) evolved apes. So we, also like birds, have many variations within our species group. I ain't gonna bang a chimp, no more than a hummingbird is gonna bang a chicken. But within the subgroups...... game on, as it is in the animal kingdom.

What defines sub groups within a species?.....is it differences ?

I genuinely don’t know the proper answer by the way before you think I’m trying to be a smart arse ! Lol 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’m sure the bloke who puts hours of time and energy into breeding and preserving rare breed Tamworth’s or Old Spots wouldn’t agree if I said to him “your pigs don’t matter, they are just pigs !” 

Of course you are correct, everyone is free to make choices......but it don’t make those choices moral or right.

I'm sure Philipp Bouhler felt exactly the same  up to the point he swallowed a cyanide capsule to escape execution. 

Whether it's moral or right is highly subjective. 

Edited by Greb147
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

What defines sub groups within a species?.....is it differences ?

I genuinely don’t know the proper answer by the way before you think I’m trying to be a smart arse ! Lol 

Basically adaptations to different environments.